Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free video tutorial (EDIUS 6 + Edius Neo 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free video tutorial (EDIUS 6 + Edius Neo 3)

Hi,

at www.onscreentraining.com you'll find a updated version of the free 'EDIUS 6 - Basic Introduction' tutorial.

In more than 90 minutes, it covers all the basics needed for a successful start with EDIUS 6 or EDIUS Neo 3.

It's a enhanced version of the tutorial available at Grass Valley university, but with some new lessons and a much better player software.
    The new player software for Windows and MacOSX plays back videos at full resolution and includes functions for searching and the creation of bookmarks.

Furthermore, there is a additional version for Apple iPad included.

The download is free.

*Comprehensive follow up tutorials will be available shortly.

Happy downloading!
    Gavin

Important - if anyone encounters problems with the download - please use the contact email on the website
    We will then check out what's causing the problem in your individual case.

Addition:
    The comprehensive EDIUS 6 and EDIUS Neo 3 follow up tutorial is now available now at www.onscreentraining.com

Click here for detailed information at www.onscreentraining.com

Click here for YouTube Trailer
    Last edited by Gavin++; 10-01-2011, 04:38 PM.
    EDIUS certified trainer | DaVinci Resolve certified trainer
    Video tutorials for video editing and music production (German)

But why give personnal information for Billing ?
    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Originally posted by John Lewis View Post
      But why give personnal information for Billing ?
      The shop system used here, requires this, regardless if the product is free or not. Sorry, hope it's not too annoying ...

Comment

Not sure what the problem is... more than likely pilot error on my part. I registered as required and down loaded the file but t would not open. Then I got a message giving an ID for the down load then went back to the website and entered it and it gave an invalid code error.

Sorry to be so dumb but I would like to see the new tutorial,

Thanks

Ronnie
        Ronnie Martin
        Kato Video Productions
        main system: custom built by Edit HD Ultma 277,Intel (R) core (TM) i7 2600K cpu 3.40 GHz 3.40Ghz, 16GB ram, Windows 7, Intel HD (R) graphics 3000, NVIDA Gforce GT 440, C drive Samsung SSD 850 pro, video drive WD 3TB SATA, 2 LG Bluray drives, External WD SATA 2TB storage/backup drives in thermaltake Black device. edius 8.3 WG

Comment

If anyone is encountering problems with the download, sorry for the inconvenience.

As far as i can say, it seems to work for most users so far.
          But in a few cases, there might be some problems.
          I have forwarded this to our web team. So it should be fixed by next week at the latest.

Gavin

Comment

I tried to download again and the error message is .zip is invalid.

Ronnie
            Ronnie Martin
            Kato Video Productions
            main system: custom built by Edit HD Ultma 277,Intel (R) core (TM) i7 2600K cpu 3.40 GHz 3.40Ghz, 16GB ram, Windows 7, Intel HD (R) graphics 3000, NVIDA Gforce GT 440, C drive Samsung SSD 850 pro, video drive WD 3TB SATA, 2 LG Bluray drives, External WD SATA 2TB storage/backup drives in thermaltake Black device. edius 8.3 WG

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieMartin View Post
              I tried to download again and the error message is .zip is invalid. Ronnie
              That implies the archive wasn't downloaded completely for some reason. As i wrote, we will check this and find a solution for you.

Gavin

Comment

Up to now (after 5 hours) I haven't receive any link-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by HansFrei View Post
                  Up to now (after 5 hours) I haven't receive any link-mail.
                  It seems as if you have entered a wrong email address, therefore you won't receive any notification mails.

For further help, please contact us via the website.

To all users having problems with the download:
                  Please use the email link on the website to contact us!

Comment

Same problems here... each download will not either extract or complete.

Will contact the website.

Dave.
                    Main Editor - Edius 8.53 AdobeCC Mini Monitor 4K Intel X99P SLI Intel Core i7 6800K CPU Gigabyte GTX980 SanDisk Ultra Video SSD 1XINTEL System SSD 16GB Kingston DDR4 2400 RAM VisTitle 2.8 Onboard Sound 10GBE LAN WIN10Pro 64bit

Encoding - Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT Intel 4790K CPU Gigabyte GTX550Ti Gigabyte GTX980 Western Digital HDD's LG Blu-ray drive, 16GB Kingston DDR3 1600 RAM BMD Mini Monitor 4K Edius 8.53 Creative Cloud Win 10 64bit Pro
                    www.nakedeyedv.com

Comment

I like this...
                      Preview to the upcoming english workshop for EDIUS 6 for advanced users and professionals.The workshop is produced by magic multi media GmbH and Video Asse.
                      1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Indeed, download with just a web browser fails everytime.
                        Using a download manager solved it for me, thank you for the updated tutorial.
                        E5.51 + E6.05 / NX HD / Win7 x64 / intel X3366 / 9800 GTX+
                        Imaginate 2 / TMPGEnc VMW5 / TMPGEnc AW4 / WaveLab 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin++ View Post
                          It seems as if you have entered a wrong email address, therefore you won't receive any notification mails.
                          The email is correct. I did order once more - same result. I did use another email - same name but other provider - and the download is working.

Comment

I thought that maybe the third time would be the charm but struck out again. The first time I got a little over 500 mb...second time 400 and the third time only 59.

sorry to be a pest about this but I liked the original tutorial on the GV site so much that I wanted to be sure and get this up date.

Just let me know the correct way to download the file.

Thanks again

Ronnie
                            Ronnie Martin
                            Kato Video Productions

Comment

Just use a free download manager and it will work.
                              I.e. FDM (free download manager) or orbit will do the job, if still problematic use single thread to URL setting, slow but steady.
                              E5.51 + E6.05 / NX HD / Win7 x64 / intel X3366 / 9800 GTX+
                              Imaginate 2 / TMPGEnc VMW5 / TMPGEnc AW4 / WaveLab 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X