This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GY-HM710

I am looking at this camera BUT I see they seem to have gone out of their way to make the files FCP compatible which is fine but how do they play in Edius? Any experiance? Is it faster or slower than AVCHD? Does proxy editing still work?
    Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

I believe this camera also records XDCAM MP4 files at 35Mbs as well as quicktime movs. Edius edits XDCAM great.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes
    Look here for specs.

The Panasonic HPX250 should be coming out in Septemberish sometime and it records AVC-Intra. I'm waiting to see what it's like before I make the plunge. But it is not a shoulder cam like the JVC. Looks more like the XF305
    EDIUS Workgroups 8 with NX Hardware plus HD expansion Card,
    EDITHD Workstation: Intel Core i7 [email protected], Nvidia GTX-950 Video Card, Windows 7 Premium, 64bit, 6GB Ram, Vistitle 2.6.0.6, Robuskey, ChromaKeyer Pro,

Comment

Can you shoot XD cam without the option Sony 6X6 adapter? Arent XD cam files huge?
      Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

Ths is not the forum for camcorder discussion.
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
        X