Clear All

• tomokiboy
    replied
    Everything OK after re-install Edius 4.51

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    You don't need the playback codec if you have Edius or ProCoder on your machine.

The playback codecs are for systems where you don't have any Canopus software installed. But they are only for playback, not for encoding.

Leave a comment:

• DVcatastrophe
    replied
    Isn't it just a matter of installing the Canopus playback codec? I captured some footage on my Canopus footage, but it wouldn't play on my friends' PP2 machine. When I installed the playback codec, we were then able to work with all the captured footage.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by tomokiboy View Post
    When i use After effects 7 to import the avi which render form eduis4.5 use HQ encoding, After effects says "no such avi compressor", I had try to open which capture long time ago use "conopus" encoding, it also can't import.
    i try to render from AE7 use HQ encode, "ERROR"

sure i can see all the footage on edius or windows media player but only AE7 can't read.

any suggestion!
    I had a similar problem with CS3 on my Decklink Machine. I just re-installed
    Edius 4.5.
    That did it for me.

Leave a comment:

• Roy Colquitt
    replied
    Well, it was just a guess. I've not seen that and I'm not in a position to try anything myself. Hopefully someone has an answer for you.

Leave a comment:

• tomokiboy
    replied
    Yes, I Have

Leave a comment:

• Roy Colquitt
    replied
    Do you have your dongle in?

Leave a comment:

• tomokiboy
    started a topic Please HELP---LOST Canopus Codec ON AE7

Please HELP---LOST Canopus Codec ON AE7

When i use After effects 7 to import the avi which render form eduis4.5 use HQ encoding, After effects says "no such avi compressor", I had try to open which capture long time ago use "conopus" encoding, it also can't import.
    i try to render from AE7 use HQ encode, "ERROR"

sure i can see all the footage on edius or windows media player but only AE7 can't read.

any suggestion!
Working...
X