Please HELP---LOST Canopus Codec ON AE7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please HELP---LOST Canopus Codec ON AE7

When i use After effects 7 to import the avi which render form eduis4.5 use HQ encoding, After effects says "no such avi compressor", I had try to open which capture long time ago use "conopus" encoding, it also can't import.
    i try to render from AE7 use HQ encode, "ERROR"

sure i can see all the footage on edius or windows media player but only AE7 can't read.

any suggestion!

Do you have your dongle in?

Comment

Yes, I Have

Comment

Well, it was just a guess. I've not seen that and I'm not in a position to try anything myself. Hopefully someone has an answer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by tomokiboy View Post
          When i use After effects 7 to import the avi which render form eduis4.5 use HQ encoding, After effects says "no such avi compressor", I had try to open which capture long time ago use "conopus" encoding, it also can't import.
          i try to render from AE7 use HQ encode, "ERROR"

sure i can see all the footage on edius or windows media player but only AE7 can't read.

any suggestion!
          I had a similar problem with CS3 on my Decklink Machine. I just re-installed
          Edius 4.5.
          That did it for me.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Isn't it just a matter of installing the Canopus playback codec? I captured some footage on my Canopus footage, but it wouldn't play on my friends' PP2 machine. When I installed the playback codec, we were then able to work with all the captured footage.
            IntelDG965SSK mobo, nVidia7600GT, Intel E6420Core2Duo 2.13ghz, 1 meg DDR2 RAM, Canopus Storm2Pro, Edius 3.62.

Comment

You don't need the playback codec if you have Edius or ProCoder on your machine.

The playback codecs are for systems where you don't have any Canopus software installed. But they are only for playback, not for encoding.

Comment

Everything OK after re-install Edius 4.51

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X