Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with DVD Creator

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here and I thank you all for your availability and sharing in this forum.

I have a problem to build menus with DVD Creator (my version is the Edius 6.01):
    Everything is perfectly in the development of the authoring, but in order to complete the preparation of the DVD, the "cursor enlightened" to navigate and highlight the chapter does not appear bright. Which makes impossivel the navigating in the chapters menus...

Can one imagine what is going on?
    Thanks for the help.

In 6.01 the Chapters would be overlayed by a transparent color (red). In 6.03which you should upgrade to free, now gives choices so you can have a border around the image albeit they appear a little weak and making the border wider has been requested
    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Thans John!

So i have to experienced the version 6.3 to see if it resolves, we will see ...
      But it is strange, because the DVD Creator 6.1 worked well enough time, lately is that ceased to illuminate the chapters buttons.
      Anyone see other solutions?
      Thans.
      Last edited by MrCosmos; 07-22-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X