Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    • May 2007

Originally posted by Khoi Pham
    Oh boy, if you learn or mapped your keyboard shortcut to your preference, you should be able to edit 20 times faster, and that is no joke.
    I have been and am still using Adobe Premiere, while learning a new program and keeping up with my work load. I definitely think the track mapping happens randomly, since this was happening already when I first got the Edius editing system and I didn't use any shortcuts at all. I am familiar with shortcuts in Adobe Premiere and will hopefully become familiar with the Edius ones as well.

Ted

Comment

• Khoi Pham
      • May 2007

Originally posted by COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
      If you go to the left of the timeline and look for a tiny capital A; right click on it and select 'clear all tracks', then you will be able to place your audio wherever you desire. In spite of what it sounds like, it will not delete any clips that you currently have on the timeline.

Ted
      This is why I said keyboard shortcut will help speedup your editing, you have to hover your mouse over to the tyni capital A then right mouse click then select clear all tracks, if you know your shortcut, just press 9 and it will clear all tracks.
      I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

• skier-hughes
        • May 2007

I've just spent half an hour dropping and clearing and redropping about 80 clips onto various VA tracks and they all just go exactly where they are told.

Graham
        www.myvideoproblems.com
        Microsoft MVP in Digital Media

Edius 4.61, NX Express, xp sp2

Comment

• antonsvideo
          • May 2007

I often change clip audio properties to monaural1 or 2, maybe this is the trigger for the problem, I never touch the mapping keyboard shortcuts

my problem is exactly the same as seen in STORMEDAVE screenshot
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• GrassValley_KH
            Mr Sparkle
            • Apr 2007

I'm curious - to anyone that experiences this issue - have you, or do you make frequent use of the timeline scale keyboard shortcuts?

(e.g. CTRL+1, CTRL+2, CTRL+3 etc.)

Comment

• Claire
              • May 2007

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH
              I'm curious - to anyone that experiences this issue - have you, or do you make frequent use of the timeline scale keyboard shortcuts?

I have the +- keys as shortcuts to zooming the timeline in and out and use them a lot but today I watched carefully as I opened a project not yet opened with Edius 5.1c upgrade, it was made with the previous version... and lo and behold without touching a thing the track mapping was wrong, it looked identical to StormDave's screenshot just posted and I never left it this way...

Yes, I had noticed this happen after upgrading whenever I opened one of my previous projects but until now thought it was my fault, now I have an open mind!
              Claire

Edius 8.53 Workgroup, DVC Built i7 5960X 8 core Haswell-E Unlocked, Win10 Pro 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Decklink 4K Extreme 12G, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC, Eizo 31" ColorEdge CG319X HDR 4K monitor

Comment

• antonsvideo
                • May 2007

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH

+ and - keys and custom zoom shortcuts F9 - F12
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...