• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Track Mapping

Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Could it be that you guys accidently hit a shortcut keyboard and track mapping without knowing it until you start draging stuff up to the timeline?
    Can you explain to me where the default shortcut key is since I have not created any keyboard shortcuts on my computer.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Could it be that you guys accidently hit a shortcut keyboard and track mapping without knowing it until you start draging stuff up to the timeline?

Leave a comment:

• COMPLETE VIDEO IMAGE
    replied
    Edius Annoyances

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    at least 10 times per day, for no reason at all, track mapping enables itself (audio lands on A1 track), it happens when dragging a clip from bin to timeline VA tracks

I then have to hit undo, then clear all tracks, then drag clip again and all is well until the next incident

I have not figured out the exact thing I maybe doing that could cause this

has anyone else seen this happen?
    Yes, this happens all the time. I take this as just another annoyance where Edius does it's own thing. I wish I would be able to get a program where I can have control over what is happening.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• hvx_germanboy
    replied
    I mentioned that behaviour when i did ask in a thread about channel mapping(as this appeared as an annoying thing to me...)

I am not sure if this was happening in previous versions, but i noticed that i can change it just when you change the order of the Channels(on he left of the timeline..).

So if Track one is set to a1, the clip you drag down will always jump there, but if you make, lets say Audio-track 5 to be Mono A1, the clip will go there...still annoying, as we should be able to drag the audio wherever we like to, but a workaround..!

Leave a comment:

• Claire
    replied
    Noticed this since I installed the upgrade to 4.5, been thinking it's something I'm doing wrong until you mentioned it. Yep, drag from bin to timeline and it wants to put audio on A1 track, blast!

Leave a comment:

• skier-hughes
    replied
    I've not had it happen yet, but I'll let you know if it does, as I'm just about to add loads of clips to the timeline in a huge project.
    So far I've only done conversions, so it's one huge file after another.

Graham

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    started a topic Track mapping

Track mapping

at least 10 times per day, for no reason at all, track mapping enables itself (audio lands on A1 track), it happens when dragging a clip from bin to timeline VA tracks

I then have to hit undo, then clear all tracks, then drag clip again and all is well until the next incident

I have not figured out the exact thing I maybe doing that could cause this

has anyone else seen this happen?
Working...
X