This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody confirm

Can somebody confirm that I found on German, Russian and Italian forums that 6.03 become frozen after attempt to open 6.01 projects?
    Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Originally posted by mike0130 View Post
    Can somebody confirm that I found on German, Russian and Italian forums that 6.03 become frozen after attempt to open 6.01 projects?
    Where did you find something in (which) german forum?
    Can't find something in offical GV forum!
    Andreas Gumm
    post production / authoring
    PC 1Intel Core i7-970 (6 x 3.20 GHz),
    ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, 12 GB RAM, Geforce 9800GT
    Windows 7 Ultimate,
    GV software: EDIUS 7.42, VisTitle v2.5,
    GV hardware: 3G Storm
    software SONY DoStudio Indie + EX 4.0.11
    PC 2
    Intel Core i7-3770, GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H F14, 16GB RAM,
    Geforce 650 GTX, 5x HDD, Windows 7,
    GV software: EDIUS 7.42, ProCoder 3.0
    GV hardware: HD SPARK
    software: Telestream Switch, DTS-HD MAS, Dolby Media Meter

Comment

seriously, you dont think this board would have erupted if that were that case.
      John Sirb
      Lake Breeze Video Lorain,OH
      --------------------
      SYS 1: Edius 9, Vistitle 2.5, Boris Red,Neat Video, Gigabyte Z170x G5, I7 6700K 4.0Mz Skylake, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB x2, NVIDIA QUARTO 2000

JVC HM-100,JVC HM-700, JVC HM-600, Canon 80D

Comment

No, seriosly, did somebody try to open old projects?
        The info is not from official forum, come on, if you want to know about anything do not go to moderated forums. Of course, if you want to know the truth, not what "they" want you to know...
        Extracted the drivers only for now, using with ver6.02. So far it was not that bad.
        Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

I opened the old projects: from 5.51 & 6.02 and working on it without any problem.

By the way the In/Out export check mark is fixed :-)
          Asus P5WDH Deluxe w/E6600 - 4GB Corsair - 8800GTS - 1TB & 1.5TB (2x750GB RAID 0) - Antec P180 + Trio 650W - XP Pro w/sp3 - NX PCIe w/Expansion Card - Edius 5.51
          Asus P6T i7 920 @3.6 - 12GB Corsair Dominator - GTX275 - 1.5TB & 3TB (2x1.5TB RAID 0) for Video - Antec P183 + Corsair HX-750W - Win7 - Edius 6.07 - Firecoder Blu - PC3.05.91 - BDR-203 - TMW5 & TAW5
          Asus P6T i7 930 - 12GB Corsair - GTX260 - 1TB & 1TB WD Black for Video - Antec P183 + TPQ-850W - Win7 - Edius 6.07 w/HD Spark - BDR-205

Comment

Originally posted by tuyle View Post
            I opened the old projects: from 5.51 & 6.02 and working on it without any problem.

By the way the In/Out export check mark is fixed :-)
            I confirm that, no problem... and yes Marker setting IN/OUT of the exporter is a great relief, I was going crazy all the time to fix it in EDIUS 6.02, this version 6.03 is the most solid of all the corrections prove it.. =D
            CSXD2 l For EDIUS Pro 6.5
            http://cinemasuite.blogspot.com/

Comment

No, seriosly, did somebody try to open old projects?
              The info is not from official forum, come on, if you want to know about anything do not go to moderated forums. Of course, if you want to know the truth, not what "they" want you to know...
              Extracted the drivers only for now, using with ver6.02. So far it was not that bad.
              If you don't trust this moderated forum maybe you should just stick to that German forum from now on.
              I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Thank you.
                I never trust any forum, I collect info from all of them to mae up my mind, the beauty is when you can read and understand few languages:)
                Thank all of you again.

Comment

Thank you.
                  I never trust any forum, I collect info from all of them to mae up my mind, the beauty is when you can read and understand few languages:)
                  Thank all of you again.
                  If you don't trust this forum, then don't use it, and stop spreading skepticism. If you can't remember where you seen something, then don't commit to telling people on this forum something that you can't substantiate.

I have never been lied to by the mods and admins on this forum, neither has anyone else. I may personally not agree with Brandon Steve and Pat all the time, but they are among a very few from any forum, that don't just tow the party line. This forum is run transparently.

"if you want to know about anything do not go to moderated forums" Yeah that's right, just go to forums where idiots talk crap to other idiots and just stir up a load of crap that has no foundation in reality. Seriously, just go back to them forums and stay there, and drop me a line when you find the address of the Loch Ness Monster.

After all the hard work on bringing us 6.03, the last thing we need is crap like yours proliferating the forum.

Comment

+1 David
                    As I pointed out in my original post, people have been chomping at the bit for the last two weeks ( and longer) waiting for this and if that was actually happening, this forum would have exploded and the mods sure as heck dont have time to see whats posted every minute to pull an unflattering post.

that being said, my first thought was maybe these few people having issues , if they really exist, were using non-legal versions and the update broke their crack.

--just sayin' --
                    John Sirb
                    Lake Breeze Video Lorain,OH
                    --------------------
                    SYS 1: Edius 9, Vistitle 2.5, Boris Red,Neat Video, Gigabyte Z170x G5, I7 6700K 4.0Mz Skylake, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB x2, NVIDIA QUARTO 2000

JVC HM-100,JVC HM-700, JVC HM-600, Canon 80D

Comment

Hi John.

It does make you think.

Cheers mate.

Dave.

Comment

I cannot understand why a simple question about confirmation of a possible problem can create so strange reaction from a person? The answer that I wanted was "yes" or "no". Yes, I read a lot of forein language forums, and they are not always Edius related, but this is not a crime, right? Some of those users also ask me questions and I am gladly trying to help. And they replay me with thanks.
                        So why on this place you are so agressive and ready to blame somebody else for using cracked software and negativism? I would never say something like this for a person or a group of people that I do not know.

Comment

Well you start by accusing us as Moderators ,GV and forum members. You actually say that people should not come here if they want to know anything.

So it is not the question it is the matter in which you present stuff.

And sorry but I agree. If you think that you cannot get honest answers here from forum members you are free to only visit those forums which you think are providing exactly what you want.
                          Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 07-02-2011, 04:24 AM.
                          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
                          X