X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Jerry

• Jerry
    replied
    You can do this two way. Have extend clips unchecked or have it checked and then trim the ends of the clip. Both ways allow for dissolve to function properly.
    If you need a screen shot let me know.

Leave a comment:

• firstwheat

• firstwheat
    replied
    Nevermind

Duh! the dissolve effect won't work in the nested sequence because the images between my cut points are the same. Sorry, false alarm.

Leave a comment:

• firstwheat

• firstwheat
    replied
    My Tech Support Guy Confirmed The Problem

My tech support guy said that he had the same problem on his system. He duplicated the error and could not fix it. How weird. Are you placing the dissolve directly on the clip so that it allows you to see the oncoming clip gradually?

I can place the dissolve beneath the clip to get the fade out/fade in technique but no directly on top.

Leave a comment:

• Andreas_Gumm

• Andreas_Gumm
    replied
    Originally posted by firstwheat View Post
    Just got off the phone with tech support. They suggested I post this problem here. Bascially my 2d dissolve will not work on a nested sequence. It works fine on the original timeline but not on the nested sequence. Other 2d transitions are also failing, but I am in need of the dissolve. Is anyone else familiar with this and is there a work around? Or step I'm missing?
    Sorry can't confirm this, works fine here!

Leave a comment:

• firstwheat

• firstwheat
    started a topic 2D Dissolve Does Not Work In Nested Sequence

2D Dissolve Does Not Work In Nested Sequence

Just got off the phone with tech support. They suggested I post this problem here. Bascially my 2d dissolve will not work on a nested sequence. It works fine on the original timeline but not on the nested sequence. Other 2d transitions are also failing, but I am in need of the dissolve. Is anyone else familiar with this and is there a work around? Or step I'm missing?
Working...
X