Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch Process Edius Sequences and Procoder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch Process Edius Sequences and Procoder?

I really appreciate the potential of Batch Export to save time. However there seems to be no way to Batch Export sequences to Procoder 3, or Flash for that matter. I have Flash 8. Also, is there a way to add multiple sequences to the Batch Export without needing to open each sequence on the timeline, then add them individually?

Thanks

Some exporters are not allowed to be added into the batch exporter....hopefully this is adressed later on.

Comment

I hope so. I want to use Procoder's filters, the expanded color space, normalize audio etc for my web files. To batch export multiple Edius sequences via Procoder to the same target would be a big saver. Of course I could batch export to avi then into Procoder. It's just one more step.

It would be nice to select multiple sequences into the exporter too.

Comment

Originally posted by BobGiff View Post
        It would be nice to select multiple sequences into the exporter too.
        This is possible already :)

Just have the batch export window open (Print to File menu > Batch Export) and everytime you go into a new sequence, just right click in the batch menu and "New"

Comment

Yes...and if you have 15 sequences, that's 45 steps.

Open sequence -> add new -> select target (unless you have defaulted your target, then it's 30 extra steps)

Ideally Batch Export selects all project sequences.
          Last edited by BobGiff; 08-17-2007, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X