No announcement yet.

Field dominance analog capture 4.51c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it's also with a NX card plus Broadcast software because we have a SP and a NX.
    Fore the test i had to update the software first so that take's some time and now we know.
    Rob

www.volkenkunde.nl

Edius Broadcast 4.54| 3X SP hardware 1 NX | Dual Xeon 3.2 Supermicro | Carbon coder

Comment

it gets worse!!!!

place a Pal DV clip in an NTSC DV timeline, it will look out of focus and the field order will be wrong, changing the field order has no effect

to overcome:

export the Pal DV clip from Edius timeline using ProCoder3 and select NTSC DV avi

then load the resulting clip in an NTSC DV project, it will be razor sharp and it has no field order flicker at all
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Hi everyone,

I can confirm the problem on my SP system as well...

:-(
        Aristotelis Bafaloukos
        Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
        BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

At me the same problem with DV and D1. Edius SP - 4.51c. In the previous versions of such problems was not

Comment

Working...
          X