mouse issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse issue

using a wireless mouse and theres a delay when i use it if i clik on timeline to move cursor down it, or clik on an effect , anything, i have to do it a coupe of times for it to happen. any idea why?

Don't know if this will help but I uninstalled my Mouse software and just use the generic Windows driver and seems to work far better

Regards Barry
    Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
    GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
    Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
    Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

i dont have mouse software on this new computer.

Comment

may not be the mouse

Is the mouse working fine in other programs ? I have the exact same thing. So does everyone else I know who has installed Edius 6 or 6.2 Same thing with the keyboard too. My mouse works perfectly in Edius 5. Sure hope they fix vers 6 VERY soon. Customers are jumping ship around here. Some have gone back to vers 5.5

Comment

I use a wireless mouse just fine no problems.
          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Keyboard and wireless mouse work fine here on all systems. Logitech and Microsoft. Try different drivers

Comment

I have just replaced two mice (mouses- meeses?). Unbeknown to me at the time was that these have a battery saving function where , if the mouse is not clicked for a period ( seems variable) they go bye-byes(irritating) and need one click to wake them up. Is this a possibility Jim?
              Rod
              Rod Pike

www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
              A set of high quality paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!

Windows7-Edius 6.55-HDspark-VISTITLE v2.5.TMPGenc 5.vitascene v2-mercalli V2-Respeedr v1-Intel core i7 4770 8mb quad core processor-Asus Gryphon Z87 mobo- 16Gb ram-1 x samsung 256gb SSD 840 pro sata-2xWD 1tb sata caviar blue in raid 0-ASUS gtx 760 overclocked 2gb graphics card. Asus DRW 24 DVDRW DVD player-Cameras:Panasonic AC160A and AF102. and an 8kg cat who sleeps on my desk all day.

Comment

yes, happens here as well

at first I thought the PC froze because mouse pointer no longer moved

then when clicking, it wakes up

there are other downsides to wireless mice such as being heavy because of batteries
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

get the latest logitech ones - batteries last years and no need to wake them up

Comment

Originally posted by mattie View Post
                    get the latest logitech ones - batteries last years and no need to wake them up
                    Agreed..................................
                    Main Editing System: Sinclair ZX81 0.75Mhz chip (Overclocked to 12Ghz), Liquid Nitrogen Cooled. 48k of RAM, Compact Cassette tape drive (9600 baud), 4" B&W monitor. No keyboard - all input by thought transfer from a colander on my head. Gives me 180 layers of 4k in real time (all with 3D PIP added) and can encode and burn a 2 hour Blu Ray in just under 12 seconds. Custom editing chair that floats on magnets 2 feet above the floor. I am also able to travel in time.

Comment

Working...
                    X