Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Just be careful if you're adjusting those transitions after re-enabling Sync Mode. EDIUS consistently crashes without warning on my system if you do this. That's why I'm leaning toward "bug" for this one.

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    It's possible it is a bug. All I know is that this is how to get around the issue.
    Well thanks for the workaround anyway, that is a big help, one click to turn off sync sure is faster than manually add fade to a bunch of clips.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    It's possible it is a bug. All I know is that this is how to get around the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    Turn off "Sync Mode" from the drop-down of the Insert/Overwrite Edit button.

That will let you auto-apply either the video transitions to crossfades, or audio crossfades to transitions.
    Thanks for the workaround (-: but from version 3.62 to 4.2, it works with sync mode on, why now it has to be off?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Before the update, when I have multiple clips with video on 2V and its audio on 1A, I can highlight all clips and drop a dissolve onto the audio track and it will apply my default dissolve the both video and audio, now it won't do it anymore, anyway to do this with 4.51c?
    Turn off "Sync Mode" from the drop-down of the Insert/Overwrite Edit button.

That will let you auto-apply either the video transitions to crossfades, or audio crossfades to transitions.

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I never work with "extend clips" unchecked so I was not aware of that

did it work with an earlier version when "extend clips" was unchecked? if so, than this maybe a bug or a new feature
    In 3.62 it will work if you drop the dissolve on the video or audio clips, in 4.2 it works only if you drop in on audio clips, now it doesn't work at all, somebody please get this fix.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I never work with "extend clips" unchecked so I was not aware of that

did it work with an earlier version when "extend clips" was unchecked? if so, than this maybe a bug or a new feature

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    works fine here providing the third option in application settings/timeline is ticked

It works ONLY when "extend clip when applying transitions/cross fade" is check, it does NOT work if it is uncheck.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    works fine here providing the third option in application settings/timeline is ticked

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    started a topic Multiple dissolve

Multiple dissolve

Before the update, when I have multiple clips with video on 2V and its audio on 1A, I can highlight all clips and drop a dissolve onto the audio track and it will apply my default dissolve the both video and audio, now it won't do it anymore, anyway to do this with 4.51c?
Working...
X