Stills fat in Imaginate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stills fat in Imaginate

I just realized that when I caputre still images off the Edius Timeline and use them in Imaginate, they come out the wrong aspect ratio. They all look fat. Scanned images off hardcopies are fine. Anyone else had this experience? Any suggestions on how to tweak it?

Ted

Are you ensuring that when you save the stills, the Advanced option "Adjust Aspect" is enabled?

Comment

Correct Still Image Aspect

That worked. Thanks

Is there a reason for it not being a default setting? And is there a way of making it a default setting?

Ted

Comment

You can make it a default setting (in a way) by going into Settings>Plug-in Settings and then switching it on in the appropriate option.

From here, whatever you set, will be what gets used if you then create your stills with either the CTRL+T keyboard shortcut or the GUI button for saving a still image - much faster than going through the exporter window.

Comment

Grabbing Still Image

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
          From here, whatever you set, will be what gets used if you then create your stills with either the CTRL+T keyboard shortcut or the GUI button for saving a still image - much faster than going through the exporter window.

1. When I use the CTRL+T shortcut, can I name the Image before saving it?

2. Where and what is the GUI button? Am I able to name the image with this method like in exporter?

Thanks,
          Ted

Comment

Grabbing Still Image

From here, whatever you set, will be what gets used if you then create your stills with either the CTRL+T keyboard shortcut or the GUI button for saving a still image - much faster than going through the exporter window.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I forgot that certain colors don't work too well on black. Here's the question again.

1. When I use CTR+T shortcut, is there a way of naming it before saving the image?

2. What and where is the GUI button? In this method, am I able to name the image like in exporter?

Thanks,
            Ted

Comment

When using the shortcut, the name is automatically created for you. I use a separate mass file renaming application for things like that, to set the created files to whatever I want.

The GUI button can be found in Settings>Application Settings>Customize>Buttons

Comment

Working...
              X