Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    If you read the announcement post on these forums, you'll get all the instructions and links you need.

Leave a comment:

• MasSaRi
    replied
    Can someone give me the update download or the site !!! i cant see it

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I'm not sure - some stuff needs to get pulled out of the package (Soundsoap, Adorage) for licensing reasons.

Hopefully we will get it in the next couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    So when can we expect a full (read: able to do a fresh install) version of v4.51c?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorro View Post
    Can someone explain why an update is much larger in size?
    Added the Chinese (Simplified) help menus. The help files push out the package size considerably.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I updated my 4.51 to 4.51c and it went smooth, no layout or keyboard settings were lost

I had no problem with 4.51 but I updated anyway

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    I thought it'd be much smaller?
    Me, too...strange...

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Just ran it, it's an updater. It asks for Edius on my home PC, which I don't have.

I thought it'd be much smaller?

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Hmm...it looks like a full version??

Downloading now, will let you know

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    Why? Just run the new updater. I don't think it has all the main "components" of a full install that's why it's so smaller.
    Smaller???

v4.51: 426MB

v4.51c: 469MB

Can someone explain why an update is much larger in size?

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Why? Just run the new updater. I don't think it has all the main "components" of a full install that's why it's so smaller.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    We have already asked for a full installer, but it's super-huge and some licensed components need to be removed as well, so there's some repackaging effort involved in Japan before we can get another full installer.
    Since v4.51 was a full installation I assume that I just could replace files there with the newer 4.51c components and I'm set? Kind of slipstreaming the two.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    You need any v4.x EDIUS version already installed to install the v4.51c update.
    It's newer and a wee bit smaller.

We have already asked for a full installer, but it's super-huge and some licensed components need to be removed as well, so there's some repackaging effort involved in Japan before we can get another full installer.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    If you have not downloaded 4.51 from two days ago, then you will need to have 4.x on your system (e.g. 4.03, 4.24, etc) before you run the 4.51c updater.

If you were "lucky" to get 4.51 from two days ago, then just run this updater. It will update your install to the latest 4.51c, where the TMPro crash was fixed and a few other ones.

4.51c is only an updater, so you can't do a fresh install.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Dear Brandon,

What's up is an updater. Blame Murphy, Praise Murphy, whatever. So many crazy things happened in the last few days, I'm just glad things are back to normal.
    do you mean that v4.51 has to be installed before installing v4.51c ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X