Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need dongle2pc program

I'm after the dongle transfer software.

I've snapped my main installation disc ... See here for all you suspicious types

http://picasaweb.google.com/tyrone.b...34774646621474

I've tried my bonus disc, but the dongle transfer software is not there, so I'm assuming it's on the main disc. Can't find it on the site either?

Any ideas.

speak to Canopus direct they may be able to help you. Hopefully you have registered the product

Comment

Don't forget that if you transfer your dongle software to the PC and your PC goes awal, your dongle will be useless, be warned!!

Comment

thanks, but I intend to image it straight away.

Comment

as 4.5 will run as a standalone installation the files you need will be there , the dongle ones I mean
          E9 PRO ,Intensity Shuttle capture Nvidia 650 TI LG 3D Monitor HDMI Win 10 PRO 64 Bit.Vistitle 2.6, Robuskey. ASUS Z370 I7 8700 16 GB Hyper X black RAM 250GB 960 EVO. 2 ITB Disks

Comment

correct, the license manager tool is part of Edius4.51 download and can be found in Tools folder
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rone View Post
              thanks, but I intend to image it straight away.
              Be very careful using this as a backup of your license - my understanding is that there's a limit to the restorations you can perform using hard drive images.

Once should be ok though.

Comment

Thanks, found it.

What's the USB-USB option?

I'm travelling for a while and I want to transfer the license to the laptop, then I can leave dongle at home.

When I get back can I put license back to dongle? I read somewhere you can, but can't be sure.
                Last edited by rone; 08-09-2007, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Yes, you can go from USB->PC and then PC->back to USB.

USB->USB is used to combine two dongles into one (e.g. You own Pro and upgrade to Broadcast, you can merge the second dongle with the first). The usual warnings apply - that is, if you lose a merged dongle, you lose two licenses in one hit.

Comment

Working...
                  X