Display of Filter Presets in Information Pallet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display of Filter Presets in Information Pallet

When color grading I have a range of filter presets setup such as various ones for Sat, Contrast, White Balance, YUV etc each given a name i.e. Sat +1, Sat+2, Contrast +1 and so on. However when these are applied to the clip the info pallet just ignores my preset name and displays 'Color Balance', ‘White Balance’ YUV Curve, and so on.

This is not very helpful as 'Color Balance' could be my Sat+1 or Contrast+1 preset. So to check what is applied I have to open this filter up to see the details of what is actually applied.

Is there a way to make Edius 5.51 display your preset name rather that its original preset default name which I find very unhelpful? Is Edius 6 the same or has it been changed? Thanks Peter
    i9-7900X OC, Asus TUF X299 Mk2 MB, 32GB Mem, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M,2 NVMe for OS, HDDs for work files, GTX1080Ti 11GB, Win10 Pro 1809, Edius 8.5 WG, Sony FS7 main camera

Hi Peter,
    I have been asking for this for sometime.
    I know how frustrating this can be if you have lots of presets.
    At the moment this has not been changed in EDIUS 6. But Ideas have been exchanged with the engineers.
    I am hopeful that we will get a nice surprise in the future.
    Steve
    EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
    A proud EDIUS EDITOR
    For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Thanks Steve

Was hoping that this was improved in Edius6, just another reason for me to stay with 5.51 and my NX card. Peter
      i9-7900X OC, Asus TUF X299 Mk2 MB, 32GB Mem, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M,2 NVMe for OS, HDDs for work files, GTX1080Ti 11GB, Win10 Pro 1809, Edius 8.5 WG, Sony FS7 main camera

Comment

There is lot of good stuff in EDIUS 6 but since you are a NX user it will not out-way not being able to see it via the hardware out. :)
        Steve
        EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
        A proud EDIUS EDITOR
        For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Working...
        X