Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you smooth scrolling/panning in Imaginate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you smooth scrolling/panning in Imaginate?

How do you make a smooth scroll across a newspaper headline in imaginate?

Basically I'm trying to do a 4 second scroll across a 6 word headline, but when I do a keyframe then move then keyframe until end of 4 second bracket, the stops are never quite equal, thus causing the scrolling to go alright, then speed up, then slow down. Is there a way that you can regulate the scrolling so it's even? Also if every keyfram move isn't in the exact same spot, the animation will move out of whack slightly - is there a setting that evens out all the movement across the time period? I have imaginate 2. Cheers
    IntelDG965SSK mobo, nVidia7600GT, Intel E6420Core2Duo 2.13ghz, 1 meg DDR2 RAM, Canopus Storm2Pro, Edius 3.62.

yes, right click the lines between start and end keyframe and set to linear
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
    X