Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    You're welcome - I haven't switched your request on just yet.

I will probably go through unapproved posts on Friday, since hopefully then my life won't be quite so chaotic.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Thank you Kenneally!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Let me fix the uploads for PNG - I prefer that format too. I will ammend your feature request post.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Hmmm. Since all forum images are converted to JPGs... the compression is butchering the images. To view a PNG that clearly shows the differences, go here:

http://www.trulymedia.com/issues/edi...provements.png

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Here's a bit better comparison image (I hope).

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Kenneally,

I will do that, but here's one variation on the possibilities of UI customization.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Add it to the Feature List forum - fire up photoshop if you want to offer some suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    oh, I agree with you, we need a standard windows color picker to let us create our own preferred clip color

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Hmmm. Let me try that attachment again.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Anton,

I need to clear up some confusion. The colors are normal and have been normal as you will see in the attached image that compares SR's color clip images with mine... the colors are the same. (SR is using a different font and possibly with display anti-aliasing turned on but other than that... they're the same. - SR what font is that your using?).

What I have been complaining about is the developer's CHOICE of clip colors as you can also see in the attached image. For the darker colors (dark blue, dark green and dark purple) the developers chose 100% saturated colors that practically glow in the dark. This 100% saturated color is the clip color when a clip is selected. When it's not selected... the clip color is darked slightly.

But because the garrish, 100% saturated color was chosen, even the deselected/darkened clip still practically glows in the dark.

Contrast these colors with the stark white clip text and the problem becomes even more apparent.

What I wish is that the developers would simply choose a more desaturated color to begin with so my eyeballs would stop glowing in the dark.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    do the colors appear normal when you start a new project and add some clips?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Anton,

Thanks for the ideas but I'm not sure what you mean. Why would I want them to be default (which appears to be white according to the swatch).

When opening a previous 4.24 project, the colors are what they are and some were identified as 'unknown' in the bin. When I opened the clip color dialog... the ones I opened (the dark blue clips) all said 'default'. When I then chose the dark blue color instead to reassign the color, the color stays the same but the text finally reverses out to white as it should.

So this is the answer for getting the reversed text part... re-assign the colors again.

What's weird is... once I found (or was shown) this solution I went to do this on all the clips. Some of the clips already knew there proper colors even though I hadn't reset them yet (such as the 'Light Blue' clips).

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    to set clip color to default, go to clip properties and select default at the bottom of the File Info Tab

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Unfortunately... I have just noticed a crash issue.

I have loaded the project that I have been working on (and all other aspects seem OK so far) and I was going to each bin folder to re-color all the clips.

When I go to the 'Titles' folder (which has a lot of titles in it) Edius 4.51 crashes... every time. Not sure exactly how many are in there but I would guess about 50. These are all Quick Titler titles, by the way.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    SR,

What is the font that is being used on your system? The Windows Classic for me sets it to Tahoma under the appearances tab.

Are you running your display card to anti-alias the interface?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mike Truly; 08-08-2007, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X