imaginate 2.02 and edius 4.51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imaginate 2.02 and edius 4.51

In edius 4.24 imaginate works fine but in 4.51 it only show the first picture.
    No animation at all so what i am doing wrong?

Rob
    Rob

www.volkenkunde.nl

Edius Broadcast 4.54| 3X SP hardware 1 NX | Dual Xeon 3.2 Supermicro | Carbon coder

You are doing nothing wrong.
    Imaginate is not supported anymore (I think).
    There seems to be a problem between Imaginate and Edius 4.51.
    The only way to work with it for now is export your animation out as an avi from Imaginate.

Ok Dus exporteren als avi vanuit Imaginate anders werkt het niet.

SR
    Last edited by SRsupport; 08-08-2007, 12:57 AM.
    Steve
    EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
    A proud EDIUS EDITOR
    For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

SR is correct - I don't believe IM2 is supported properly within EDIUS 4.51

Comment

I have several 4.03 projects that contain lots of IVT files

is it safe to assume that these projects will no longer work after installing 4.51?

if yes, then I wait for a while until I no longer need these projects
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Then is edius 4.51 not working good fore me so i have to go back to 4.24.
          Why don't you say that you not support it any more in the first place?
          This is very dissapointed fore us.

Rob segaar

www.rmv.nl
          Rob

www.volkenkunde.nl

Edius Broadcast 4.54| 3X SP hardware 1 NX | Dual Xeon 3.2 Supermicro | Carbon coder

Comment

I'm currently testing Edius 4.51 on a 3 hour timeline from v4.24 and I used Imaginate on some stills too. Since all my stills are from Imaginate I checked the Edius 4.51 timeline and they were exported to avi without any issues with Edius 4.51.

...Angelo
            Last edited by Angelo; 08-08-2007, 03:05 AM.
            Canopus/GV: DVStorm2 w/component-out board, ADVC300, Edius 4.61, ProCoder 3.05, Imaginate2
            System: MSI B75A-G43 (v2.0), i7-3770K, 4GB, HD6850, Pyro1394 pci-e, 6 Disks 2.4TB non-raid, Win7-32bit, Dell 24" & 19" LCD

Comment

If you export as avi you will not have any problems.

SR
              Steve
              A proud EDIUS EDITOR
              For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Hi

I don't have the time to make a avi from any picture so i go back to 4.24.
                We have a lot of projects with imaginate so i have no choice.
                Problem solved but a litle bit disappointed.

Rob

www.rmv.nl
                Rob

www.volkenkunde.nl

Comment

Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
                  If you export as avi you will not have any problems.

SR
                  this would be very timeconsuming since the IVT are stretched to fit certain voice

I would have to measure the duration, then go back to IM2 and make it the same length and fiddle with keyframe positions, then export to DV instead of Lossless or HQ since the IM2 16:9 export has a big bug when using these 2 codecs
                  Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Nope 4.5 select the ivp press z press f11 choose codec.
                    Take the file from bin and put above the ivp. Same length and the ivp is always there.

Or do the above for every ivp but put them on the batch export list once you are done start the batch export and have some red wine.
                    When it is done put all above the ivp's

4.5 has possibilities.

Sr
                    Steve
                    A proud EDIUS EDITOR

Comment

I see, I can live with that

I assumed I would have to export from within IM2
                      Anton Strauss

Comment

Nope right from the EDIUS timeline
                        Steve
                        A proud EDIUS EDITOR

Comment

Hi SR

I just tried rendering to DV avi using X & F11 - and found that I'd rendered a still of the first frame of the ivp sequence for 10 seconds. Works OK if I export avi from imaginate though.....

Andrew
                          Andrew Whiteley

Edius Workstation 9.51 on Intensity pro 4k, Windows 10 pro 64bit, Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI Intel Z170, GTX 750 Ti 2Gb, i7 6700K 4.0GHz, 32 Gb RAM, 'C' drive Samsung M.2 256Gb,
                          Media drive 2 X Samsung 850 pro 1Tb RAID 0,
                          Archive media drive Hitachi 4TB

Comment

wasnt it "z" and F11 ?
                            www.wishlistcentral.com - suggest new features
                            www.buglistcentral.com - report bugs
                            www.wishlistcentral.com/edius/ - Free edius user add-ons

Comment

Hi,

Simply it won't work and if you render from the timeline then you only get the first frame.
                              So the new software is not total backwards compatible with canopus products.
                              Grass Valley is a big player on the broadcast market and so let's hope the will fix this in the future or bring a good alternative for this problem.

Rob

www.rmv.nl
                              Rob

www.volkenkunde.nl

Comment

Working...
                              X