X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Steve,

Thanks very much... I'll look into this.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Mike what is the framerate of your HD project?
    Because if it is 24 or 23.98 you have to go to a hardware profile of 24.
    You can not do project frame rate switching on the fly.

When you go to output project profiles with different framerates will be hidden.

So what you should do is choose a sd profile (there are separate profile categories for 24 and 23.98) that matches the framerate of the HD project.
    When you have done that you can export the project to a different frame rate.

The bill is in the mail :) he he

Steve
    Last edited by SRsupport; 08-06-2007, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    very strange, in my case, the window is fully populated with all the possible options

I am using Pal and Edius 4.03

see what you get if you try Pal

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    I tried changing various aspects of the HD clip on the timeline to see if anything would make it happy and show me the SD project settings to change to, but no joy. There is no way that I can find to change from HD to SD... short of rebuilding the timelines by hand.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Nope. I created a new 720p project and added a single 720p HQ clip to the timeline. Went to change project settings to SD and this is what I get:

Not sure why I am not getting this.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Anton,

Thanks for the info. Hmmm... the menu here is blank after changing to the SD setting. Not sure why.

I'll do a test with a simpler HD timeline and see if they show up.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    seems to work here in Pal land

I started a 720 25p pal project, loaded a Canopus 720 test clip

then I can change project setting to 16:9 SD D1 or 16:9 SD DV or 4:3 etc

they are all there

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Oh...You can export a Marker List from Edius but there's no way to import that Marker List into Edius? Great... just great.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    replied
    Hmmm... this is a real pain. All I need is to get the empty clips from the HD project onto an SD timeline so I can refill the clips with SD footage.

So far I haven't found any function that will do this. Recreating the timelines from scratch doesn't seem desireable.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Truly
    started a topic Converting 720p to SD?

Converting 720p to SD?

OK, now I need to go the other direction. Converting a finished 720p project to SD.

Basically what I need to know is this. I know I will need to be replacing HD clips with SD ones as well as re-adjusting titles, etc. Therefore, I need to have the timeline stay exactly as is and do a bunch of replacement/adjusting.

(No... I don't need to output a letterboxed 16x9 SD DVD from a 720p timeline... I need to recreate the timeline using all 4x3 footage, etc.)

Problem is, when I go to try to change the project settings from HD 720p to SD settings... there are none shown in the list to choose from. So it won't let me change the settings.

Is this not possible?

Thanks!
Working...
X