X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 6 demo version on the way

The latest issue of German video magazine

http://www.computervideo.de

which will be available on October 16th will ship with the demo version of Edius 6. Maybe someone from TGV can name the day when the demo will be available for download? TIA.

I hope as soon as possible, looking forward
    Windows 10 x64, Edius 6.55, Edius 8 Pro, Intel 4790K, ASUS Z87-PLUS , DDR 32 Gb, Nvidia GeForce 780 , Apple Cinema Display 27, Canopus NX with Expansion kit

Comment

Not much use for me without drivers...
      Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

Mike, you could find a thunderstorm on a bright sunny day.

Comment

Hmmm...still no response from an official TGV source.

It's kind of strange that the publisher got the demo at least one week ago but it still isn't available for download.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro View Post
            as you already know from German Forum, there is an official GV newsletter:
            "EDIUS ships worldwide from the end of October 2010. A trial version will also be available approximately one week before"

Eric
            English is not my native language

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              as you already know from German Forum, there is an official GV newsletter:
              "EDIUS ships worldwide from the end of October 2010. A trial version will also be available approximately one week before"

Eric
              Eric, I'd like to hear from a TGV rep why a mediocre German magazine (far from beeing the number one in the market and far from being targeted at the video pro) already has the demo but it hasn't been available to the public until now.

Comment

Eric, I'd like to hear from a TGV rep why a mediocre German magazine (far from beeing the number one in the market and far from being targeted at the video pro) already has the demo but it hasn't been available to the public until now.
                Christan, the German Magazine announces only a surprise of an unnamed NLE system, witch was shown at IBC.
                http://www.computervideo.de/
                Schnittsoftware: Überraschungs-Coup
                Da soll auf der Profimesse IBC in Amsterdam im September doch glatt die neue Version einer Schnittsoftware vorgestellt werden, die das Profi-Segment wieder ein wenig aufmischen soll. Zwar dürfen wir noch keine Details nennen, doch soviel sei schon verraten: Unser Test wird für die eingefleischte Fangemeinde hierzulande spannende Erkenntnisse bringen.
                No one single word about EDIUS or GV.
                So why are you complainig?

Eric
                English is not my native language

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Christan, the German Magazine announces only a surprise of an unnamed NLE system, witch was shown at IBC.
                  http://www.computervideo.de/
                  No one single word about EDIUS or GV.
                  So why are you complainig?

Eric
                  Dear Eric, it was you who mentioned on the German forum that we're talking about Edius 6:
                  ich wollte hier eigentlich keine Diskussion um die Quualität der Zeitschrift auslösen, sondern nur die Info überbringen dass am 16. Oktober eine voll funktionsfähige 30 Tages Trialversion von EDIUS 6 und ein knapp zweistündiges, deutsches Einsteiger-Videotutorial auf der ComputerVideo Heft-DVD sein wird und das bereits 4 Tage vor der offiziellen Auslieferung von EDIUS 6!
                  And of course apart from Edius 6 there has not been any announcement of a nle at IBC. So please stop playing games.

Comment

Zorro

It was planned to put the trial version in Computer Video but we couldn't hit the deadline because the trial version will not be ready in time. Instead, it will go in the November issue, along with a tutorial (in German).

But I'm a little surprised to be criticised for publicising EDIUS when we're constantly criticised for NOT doing so.

Steve

Steve

Comment

Hmm, what you expect over the weekend?

The EDIUS 6 Trail Version as well the Turtorial will not be in the issue which will be available on October 16th. It will be in the next one.

And for sure the surprise of an "unnamed NLE system" has nothing to do with EDIUS.

Comment

Edius 6 disc capture

Who can tell me or the disc capture utiliity, delevered by Edius 6, can capture a DVD including subitltes?

And by many DVD's, I can choose a dirrerent language, can I that also do when I using Disc Capture? I think, it's a basic function!

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SW View Post
                          Zorro

It was planned to put the trial version in Computer Video but we couldn't hit the deadline because the trial version will not be ready in time. Instead, it will go in the November issue, along with a tutorial (in German).

But I'm a little surprised to be criticised for publicising EDIUS when we're constantly criticised for NOT doing so.

Steve

Steve
                          Dear Steve,

you've got me wrong: I didn't critize TGV for publishing the demo! I was just surprised to hear that the demo went to press but still isn't available online.

Thanks for the info that it won't be published on October 16th anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SK View Post
                            Hmm, what you expect over the weekend?

The EDIUS 6 Trail Version as well the Turtorial will not be in the issue which will be available on October 16th. It will be in the next one.

And for sure the surprise of an "unnamed NLE system" has nothing to do with EDIUS.
                            Dear Stephan,

it's quite common here that people from TGV also replay on weekends.

And: as you can read I quoted one attended from the official roadshow who has been told that we're talking about Edius.

Comment

OK, no problem. Just to confirm, the trial version is going into the Jan/Feb issue of Computer Video that will be available December 4th.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X