Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty
    replied
    Why not compare both outputs? I use an Alesis Multimix8. Built-in Plug & Play soundcard works nicely with Edius (now on topic) voiceover. I disable my onboard sound and I can fade between NX, Multimix8 sound and various decks.

I plan to pair it with the new Breinger in August.

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    That's what I want to know.
    You are connecting
    1 speakers
    2 monitor out.

How do you have them connected to the NX/expention kit?

Can you be a little more detailed?

Sr

Leave a comment:

• keh07
    replied
    When the speakers and output monitor audio is connected to the NX card we get the problems, when we plug the speakers directly to the mobo audio output it's fine.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Where do you plug your speakers?

Leave a comment:

• keh07
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    Why not monitor the audio from the NX?
    That was what we did when we got problems with three sound sources... (The volume starts fluxing) When we shift to monitoring the audio from the mobo directly its ok. (Sry 4 not making myself clear in the first post...) There is a audio wire from the mobo to the nx card, so I thought it was related somehow?

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Why not monitor the audio from the NX?

Leave a comment:

• keh07
    started a topic Recommended sound card with NX?

Recommended sound card with NX?

We keep getting inconsistent audio monitor output with NX and edius 4 when we have three sound tracks (The final output/export is fine though). We don't have a separate sound card, but only the mobo (Asus P5W64-WS PRO) built in chip. Might a separate sound card fix our problems? Any recommended cards that works well with NX (Not too expensive... We don't need xlr and so on =)? Thanks.
Working...
X