[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• CrusheD_LameR
    replied
    Hi....

I found the solutions about this problem,

Its written on my pages at

http://blog.mohdazam.com/2008/10/edi...redll-crashed/

I tried this method and its working for me....
    maybe its working for you also...

Leave a comment:

• Mokusmisi
    replied
    DVX-E1 crashes

Hi Igrigirov,
    I am from Hungary and I purchased my DVX-E1 card on eBay from Germany.-
    I sent my card for repair already 3 times until today. Each time they said they made a firmware update.
    Now I purchased a new ASUS P5B Plus motherboard with Intel E6600 Dualcore2. Started up the system and the card does not work properly again. Capture is OK, but in case I assigne the output to DVX-E1 the system frezes, the main LCD screen becomes blank green the second LCD screen becomes plane light blue. I need to switch off the power to start up the system again.
    Would you be so kind as to send the updater to my email address?
    ( [email protected] )
    Thanks in advance!

Misi

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello, also I have the same problem!
    Thanks

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by macchia View Post
    I igriginov,
    tanks for the information.
    you could for courtesy send also me the Winupdater rows about which it speaks? Here from my attendance I do not receive no aid.
    You would make a greatest favor me, my email is :

[email protected]
    Hi
    please send me too

[email protected]
    regards
    Majid
    Last edited by magix_2004; 08-25-2007, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I igriginov,
    tanks for the information.
    you could for courtesy send also me the Winupdater rows about which it speaks? Here from my attendance I do not receive no aid.
    You would make a greatest favor me, my email is :

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    They send me file "WinUpdater.EXE" (DVX-E1 firmware updater - 224k) file ver 1.1.0.0. This corrects problems with edius and xp. Its mystery to me how can firmware crash when 3-4 weeks was ok. After update things are ok.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hello igrigov,

you successful to resolve your problem? you refer to firmware of the card dvx or the card mother? my attendance does not succeed to help me. that one of your country what says to you? it is a problem hardware or software? thanks
    macchia

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You must call your local support center. They will give you firm fix and any kind of help. Dont do anything without their knowedge couse you may loose warranty :)
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• MegaNLE
    replied
    Originally posted by macchia View Post
    Hi igrigirov,
    you speak about firmware of the dvx? how I make, where the download? You can explain to me as I must make. Thanks many to all for your contributions to a common problem.

Macchia
    Hi!
    I have the same problem with DVX board. Where I can find the bios update?
    Hope it fix my card.
    Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi igrigirov,
    you speak about firmware of the dvx? how I make, where the download? You can explain to me as I must make. Thanks many to all for your contributions to a common problem.

Macchia

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Changing firmware works fine. Hope DVX will work more than few days. @Doblus try again to flash firmware. Maybe its common bug in this cards :(
    Will keep you inform about my card status.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    HELLO boys, my store says that it is a problem hardware of the dvx, but please is kept informs to you in order to resolve our common problem. I have tried the card in 2 PC various but nothing fortune.

macchia

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi I have same problem with DVX. Edius4 cant start and windows shows "Error in dvxcore.dll" My dealer send me firmware update. But after 3-4 days is problem back. Any idea? PLS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, i have similar problem with DVX. 2 days ago Edius4 cant start and windows shows "Error in dvxcore.dll". I try on win 2000 and XP, latest drivers, updated Edius but no luck. Today will check this on other pc and will call to local support.
    Is there any soft to test hardware?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X