X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blend Effects Problem ( Edius 4.24 )

Hi all,
    Came across a strange problem editing today.... I attemped to apply a blend
    effect filter to a clip, I applied the filter then within the dialog box I chose
    a filter like monotone for example, but it is appliing a different filter like
    a matrix filter?........ seems the selection of filters is messed up & does not
    want to apply the correct filter I want. Is there is bug in the system that I am not aware of??

Just curious if anyone has ran into this?

Thanx much!

Mess up filters

Hi!
    I have the same problems with the filters when I want to combine them they are all mess up. I didnt know if the reason was the updates or me. But now I see that I am not the only one. Hope someone will find a solution for us.
    Regards
    Yannis

Comment

works perfect here with Edius 4.03

are you sure you enabled keyframes and set a point from 0 start to 100 end etc?
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SaullyG View Post
        Hi all,
        Came across a strange problem editing today.... I attemped to apply a blend
        effect filter to a clip, I applied the filter then within the dialog box I chose
        a filter like monotone for example, but it is appliing a different filter like
        a matrix filter?........ seems the selection of filters is messed up & does not
        want to apply the correct filter I want. Is there is bug in the system that I am not aware of??

Just curious if anyone has ran into this?

Thanx much!
        Works fine here, I'm on 4.24
        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Works fine here too.
          Steve
          EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
          A proud EDIUS EDITOR
          For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

I would do a uninstall / reinstall, or if this problem isn't urgent, wait for the international release of Edius V4.5.

Comment

Blend Effects

Hmmmm....

Ok, I don't use the blend effects all that much in the first place so
              I'll just wait until the next update to see if that cures anything.

Thanx All!

Saully G.

Comment

I use it often and the only "messed up" part is the disorganized pull-down list!

Rusty
                v4.24
                Rusty Rogers | Films
                >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
                >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
                Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Working...
                X