• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pjsssss
    replied
    Call your local support. They will take care of the problem

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Recently I formated my machine. I follow all the step in the forum but I received The serial number has already been registered. Please contact your distributor. What with d problem?

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    I will upgrade "soon"...waiting for the 4.5 release.
    And to complete a project before I change.
    Tobe

Leave a comment:

• muleferg
    replied
    I was a long time holdout useing 3.62. I finnally gave in and upgraded to Edius 4. i'M HAPPY. I also washed my Doggle in the washing maching . It still works

Mule
    Edius NX
    HPX2000

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    After you're done with what you're doing, I would really consider upgrading to EDIUS 4.... not only for all the new features and functions, but simply because a dongle is much easier to troubleshoot. Either it's there, or it isn't... unless your dog eats it.

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    I re-booted the computer reopened Edius and did not get a pop up 30 day warning, but I reactivated anyway and it all seemed to go smoothly...even got an email response from GV thanking me for successfully doing so...Breathing more easily...ahhhhh. Back to edit heaven.
    Thanks, Chris, for the quick help and pointer.

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    The strange thing is i did not make any changes...I'll give the online registration a go...nervous about this...can't afford to be caught in the Edius twilight zone.
    Tobe

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_CP
    replied
    It sounds like you need to re-activate EDIUS 3. If you've recently re-installed the program or made any changes to your computer's configuration, any previous activation codes may not work. Under the User Registration dialog (found in the little pull-down menu in the top right corner of the player/recorder window), you can generate another activation code if your computer is on-line. If it's not online, contact tech support and they can help you generate a code off-line.

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    started a topic registration due in 30 days...argh`

registration due in 30 days...argh`

I am a longggg time Canopus user...Edius 3.62 at present...registered many months ago, and thought I was spared the dreaded 30 days to register notice until this morning after having been away from the system for 4 days. I came back...powered up and went to Edius to find the dreaded notice that i have 30 days to register...What gives and what do I have to do to insure I'm not shut out of the software? I even have an uninstalled copy of 4.0 on the shelf waiting for the 4.5 release (with bug fixes)... before installing.
    Nervous about this.
    Tobe
Working...
X