Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Yes, you can still import v4.x (pre-v4.5) shortcut files.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by sashamed View Post
    and I'll must create new shortcut keys becouse old keyes doesn't work.
    I sure hope Edius 4.5 lets me import the shortcuts I saved from E4, otherwise I will need to spend hours recreating

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Chapter points in the Print to DVD function are taken from the sequence markers. If you have markers in a sequence, that sequence becomes a title on the DVD, and the sequence's markers become chapter points.

Leave a comment:

• sashamed
    replied
    Today I tryed edius 4,5 in my other PC with DVX card,and it's work nice.
    But,I don't like new UI, and I'll must create new shortcut keys becouse old keyes doesn't work. And, I don't understand how I can put the chapters in my dvd project (DVD export from edius).
    That's my notices at a first sight. Wi'll see final release.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    It is always KH... I am a flunky :)

4.51 it is!

Mike

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_MD View Post
    Actually August 8th is the official release of 4.5. :)

Flame suit ON! hehehehe

Mike
    Mike you and KH need to talk . he he

quote from KH sticky post:
    2. The newer build with the last-minute fixes (dub v4.51) will be launched internationally on the Canopus Web site on August 8th (Japan time). This release includes hardware drivers, multiple languages, and will be supported internationally.

Who is right and who is wrong? :)

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorro View Post
    Same here. Maybe it's just a matter of respecting each other and not trying to start useless off topic discussions? Think about it.

I would love to visit some of these forums but I wouldn't beable to help at all. I only know english.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    See you august 8 when 4.51 is released.
    Actually August 8th is the official release of 4.5. :)

Flame suit ON! hehehehe

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    I am a member of some non-english videoediting forums and somehow I have a feeling that on those forums you can get professional and friendly answers from professional editors.
    Same here. Maybe it's just a matter of respecting each other and not trying to start useless off topic discussions? Think about it.

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    quote: Yes, they did. But They didn't say that Raptor or Storm will work normally or it will work without Canopus hardware fine...

Point is you can experiment. That is up to you.
    Since you are experimenting you can't expect any support.
    That is it plain and simple.
    SO any complaining about anything about 4.5 is silliness because the product is not released yet.
    So nobody knows what you are talking about.

See you august 8 when 4.51 is released.
    Last edited by SRsupport; 07-29-2007, 05:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by sashamed View Post
    OK, I'm sorry. Another time, I will read forum at first ,before asking questions. My misstake.

No big thing at all. :)

Please feel free to ask anything you like!

Mike

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    The bugs you write about maybe the exact thing Gv warned about
    Yes, they did. But They didn't say that Raptor or Storm will work normally or it will work without Canopus hardware fine...

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    You will get Professional answers and help on products that are released.
    If you want to put aside warnings from GV about international unsupported software you can't come here to complain. Go to the source you got it from. Join a Japanse user forum and they will help you there.

Once the international release is online august 8th you will get all the help you need from GV.

The bugs you write about maybe the exact thing Gv warned about

quoteKH:
    However, our ever-diligent external beta testing team found a couple of new glitches with this release. These glitches have been resolved and a new build is being readied/tested internally. Unfortunately, it means that the build that went to manufacturing will (initially) require an update to resolve the problems (relating to NX hardware, and ProCoder Express for EDIUS DVD export).
    end quote

All your complaining is just silliness.
    Today is July 28th not august 8th

SR

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    OK, I'm sorry. Another time, I will read forum at first ,before asking questions. My misstake.
    Don't be. This is your right to ask questions. And it's the job of our GV guys to give you the answer. So, everything is fine exept CV not always want to give the straight answers. Maybe this because of the policy, maybe they do not have enough information about what is going on in Japan... Maybe even both.
    I am a member of some non-english videoediting forums and somehow I have a feeling that on those forums you can get professional and friendly answers from professional editors. I mean technical and creative info you may get there, which is very nice.
    And yes, this version of 4.5 update has problems wuth all cards drivers, exept Raptor, DIVX and Storm. It has some more minor bugs. So you got a good GV advise- let's wait for 4.51 and pray that it will be good and stable.
    mike

Leave a comment:

• sashamed
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X