Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multicamera shaking

hello...
    I have a new problem with my Edius (5.11)....everytime i switch to multicam mode (F8) the 3 monitors (v1, v2 & the master) are quivering and flickering...(i hope i explained it correctly...:)
    when i turn multicam mode off the picture returns to high qualilty.
    I didn't have this problem until now and it started after i formated my hardrive and installed Windows 7...but it doesn't seem related...
    Anybody knows what can I do???

Thank you for your kind help!

There's nothing wrong with your footage or Edius.
    The low-rez screen view may not be optimized for your screen layout.
    Try re-sizing the preview window for better results.
    Rusty Rogers | Films
    >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
    >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
    Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

and how can I change the preview settings....?

Comment

Do you mean software only and it is the monitor on the computer or is it hardware out to an external monitor?

I think Rusty is assuming you mean software and you can change the size of the monitor by just grabbing the corner and dragging to make it smaller.

Are you using SD or HD footage?

Why not upgrade to 5.12?

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
          Do you mean software only and it is the monitor on the computer or is it hardware out to an external monitor?

I think Rusty is assuming you mean software and you can change the size of the monitor by just grabbing the corner and dragging to make it smaller.

Why not upgrade to 5.12?
          Hi.. thanks for replaying...
          I mean the monitor on the computer.. I'm not using HD and I thought he means I should change the preview settings... no? then what should I do..?

Comment

Originally posted by naama View Post
            Hi.. thanks for replaying...
            I mean the monitor on the computer.. I'm not using HD and I thought he means I should change the preview settings... no? then what should I do..?
            Try the grab the corner of the monitor window and dragging to make it smaller or larger idea.
            Rusty Rogers | Films
            >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
            >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
            Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              Try the grab the corner of the monitor window and dragging to make it smaller or larger idea.
              no... thaks but that's ot the problem... it's doesn't help

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post

Why not upgrade to 5.12?
                any other ideas......?

Comment

Did you install the latest Win 7 drivers for your motherboard and video card after you reinstalled everything?

Ron Evans
                  Ron Evans

Threadripper 1920 stock clock 3.7, Gigabyte Designare X399 MB, 32G G.Skill 3200CL14, 500G M.2 NVME OS, 500G EVO 850 temp. 1T EVO 850 render, 6T Source, 2 x 1T NVME, MSI 1080Ti 11G , EVGA 850 G2, LG BLuray Burner, BM IP4K, WIN10 Pro, Shuttle Pro2

ASUS PB328 monitor, BenQ BL2711U 4K preview monitor, EDIUS X, 9.5 WG, Vegas 18, Resolve Studio 18

Cameras: GH5S, GH6, FDR-AX100, FDR-AX53, DJI OSMO Pocket, Atomos Ninja V x 2

Comment

Working...
                  X