Problem realtime Canon 7D in Edius 5.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem realtime Canon 7D in Edius 5.5

That such a gentlemen, let me know if you really H264 *. mov files from the Canon 7D in real time will EDIUS 5.5, I say this because although my friends are eligible to have a very good machine Intel Core i7 950 y 2 Intel Xeon Quad Core, I mark in red the native files in the timeline, have been updated to QuickTime 7.6.6, although it still has the same problem.

In my case I have the Canon 5D Mark II and I have no problems in real-time editing natively in EDIUS 5.5... despite that I do not understand because they are not doing realtime having a very good machine, I tried to give additional advice but still nothing at all in the same situation ... What would be the solution or advice you to solve this problem?.
    CSXD2 l For EDIUS Pro 6.5
    http://cinemasuite.blogspot.com/

On my older workstation (Dual Xeon, Dual Core @ 3.0 Ghz) I cannot play the Canon 7 D native files without a lot of stuttering. On my newer workstations i7 965 overclocked to 3.65 Ghz and an i7 980 (6 cores) at 3.3 Ghz - the files play smoothly - I believe the i7 950 may not have the processor speed to play the 7D files well.
    VIDEO WORKSTATION: Dell T7910, Dual Xeon 10 core CPUs, 128GB RAM, 512GB SSD (OS Drive),12 TB Video Drive (Raid 0), Dual NVIDIA GTX Titan X graphic cards (12GB), Blackmagic Decklink Extreme 4K card
    MOBILE VIDEO WORKSTATION: Dell Precision 7710, Xeon E3 1535, 64GB RAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe system drive, 2- 1TB PCIe NVMe drives in RAID 0,4K UHD Display,Nvidia Quadro M5000M,

Comment

Working...
    X