Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 5.5 and NX Express PCI-x

Hello.
    I would like to udpdate to Edius 5.5 in a Windows 7 64 Bits with EDIUS NX PCI-X card ( NHX-E1). Edius works fine, but ugprade does not have options to install NHX-E1 drivers hardware, so the hardware does not work. The drivers folder of Edius 5.5 update does not have folder driver for NHX-E1.
    Please, how to installa NHX-E1 with Edius 5.5 ?

Thank you in advance.

you use the driver from Edius 5.1, they are already Win7 64bit OS compliant
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Yeah, there's no driver extractor in the update. Didn't seem to matter but I still have Vista
      AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, RTX 3080, 64GB RAM, EDIUS X WG.

Comment

Does your video output plugins (for Photoshop, After Effects) work with Edius 5.5 NX-pci-x?

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
          you use the driver from Edius 5.1, they are already Win7 64bit OS compliant
          and use the driver for the dongle (in HASPWin7 folder) from the 5.5
          Paranova Films
          Cali - Colombia

GODZILLA WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT 32 Gb RAM, 4 INTEL CORE i7 3,30 Ghz, RAID 12 Tb HDD, NVIDIA GForce GTX980i, EDIUS 8 Workgroup with Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme, ADOBE PRODUCTION STUDIO CS3, COREL MOVIE FACTORY 7

http://www.paranovafilms.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/paranovafilmsLTDA

Comment

The Canopus video output plugin for AE does not work in Edius 5.5 with the EdiusNX pci-x. The monitor recieves video signal but it's all balck no image.

Comment

Canopus video output plugin is now working fine with AE. I just downloaded VOCONFIG and set output to NHX-E1

Comment

Working...
              X