Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Soft Elips Border Advice

OK now I've tried these so far ;

* Region filter with all combinations ... (Block Colour, Soft Focus)
    * 3DPIP soft border and a white color matte under the main video clip.

They all sucked due to bad interaction between footage itself and filters. For example I must type "% 100" for soft border in region, otherwise the elips border looks so amateur and simple. However, when I just do it, this time whites mix with inside. What I try to say is the overall brightness of video increases. I just can't keep whites out.

On the other hand, 3DPIP blackens the footage slightly when I enable soft border. I use a white matte under it, but no change. it still affects brightness of my video badly.

All I want is a simple soft elips border with no effect inside at all. should work just for outside.

(Meanwhile ; border darkening in old movie filter also blackens the clip. Look carefully, you'll see what I'm tellin.)

Just make a .bmp mask in photoshop and use the Alpha mask filter, works really good for me.
    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

I will.... If only nobody would come with any better idea.... I already thought it before. thanks.

Comment

Rammstein lyrics in your sig?

Eh

Comment

Originally posted by nitrococuk View Post
          I will.... If only nobody would come with any better idea.... I already thought it before. thanks.

circle wipe transition works good, you can hold it in any position with the same start and end keyframe value

you place the transition on the keyer track and stretch it to the width of the clip

you can change the shape of the circle
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

nice idea anton, but it will prevent me to use any other keyers such as 3DPIP.

Comment

Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
              Rammstein lyrics in your sig?

Eh
              :=) yea buddy

Comment

Originally posted by nitrococuk View Post
                nice idea anton, but it will prevent me to use any other keyers such as 3DPIP.
                not at all, use layout
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
                  not at all, use layout
                  Or make a new sequence with that clip.
                  I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Working...
                  X