Change Project Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Project Settings

OK so this is going to sound really stupid and I admit this was a dumb mistake to make but when I began editing some footage the other day I accidentally chose a project setting with a frame rate of 29.97 when I have recorded in 25.

This resulted in a slight playback error when watching back the clips which I attributed to a few things, firstly, the fact that my computer isn't that great, secondly, the fact that I had got the files of a mate in an m2t format and I thought that maybe there was some playback issue with this type of file and thirdly, the fact that EDIUS had been playing up recently.

So here I am, halfway through my edit (I know, why didn't I just figure this out earlier!) and I have sequenced my files nicely, but I want to really tighten up the edit, which I can do with the jumpy playback.

I figured out that the problem was my mismatch of project settings to my actual clips, but I can't for the life of me figure out a way to change my project from 29.97 fps to 25 fps. I can change it to various resolutions etc. but they are all at 29.97.

Does anyone know a way of changing from 29.97 fps project setting to a 25 fps?

sorry, bad luck, you need to start the edit again
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
    X