Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Edius Broadcast 4

Hello.
    I am using Edius Broadcast 4 for SD editing (with no hardwear) and I'm going to build a new editing computer. I don't plan on upgrading to Edius 5 soon or edit HDV any time soon.
    Is it possible to use Broadcast 4 under Windows XP 64 bit?
    Many thanks for your input.

XP 64 bit ==> was Imho never under the from Edius "supported" OS
    CentralEurope aka Hans
    voluntary / unpaid moderator from the german GV-forum ... Edius 4.61 up to Edius 9.xx
    i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - M.2 960PRO 512GB - M.2 970PRO 1TB - div. 2 or4TB disks - 32GB DDR4-3600 - GTX 1080 8GB - Win_10prof
    [the AMD 1950X 16cores / 32 threads = go return because of massive problems, Not only I had these problems]

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
      Yes i know that XP64 is not on the supported OS list for The Broadcast4.
      However there were some old posts talking about it and that some members here on this list was working with XP64 (or Vista64) and Edius 4.5 but I'm nut sure about it.
      Anyone here tried that ?

Comment

Originally posted by pigabo View Post
        Hello.
        I am using Edius Broadcast 4 for SD editing (with no hardwear) and I'm going to build a new editing computer. I don't plan on upgrading to Edius 5 soon or edit HDV any time soon.
        Many thanks for your input.
        siiiiiiiii i'm working with E5 and XP 64 bit but... before i was using 4 broadcast... if you are not using any CANOPUS hardware you can use it
        Paranova Films
        Cali - Colombia

GODZILLA WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT 32 Gb RAM, 4 INTEL CORE i7 3,30 Ghz, RAID 12 Tb HDD, NVIDIA GForce GTX980i, EDIUS 8 Workgroup with Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme, ADOBE PRODUCTION STUDIO CS3, COREL MOVIE FACTORY 7

http://www.paranovafilms.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/paranovafilmsLTDA

Comment

Working...
        X