Burning to 1080P to DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning to 1080P to DVD

I am trying to burn a 1080P mpeg file to DVD. Edius 5 will not let me do any burning until a change the project settings to DVD then all my titles look jagged - it seems when it converts the file it changes the video to interlaced and the titles (already in bedded in the video someone else did) get all messed up. Any advice?

Switch your project to SD, then open all your titles by double click it again and resave it and it will look good.
    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
      Switch your project to SD, then open all your titles by double click it again and resave it and it will look good.
      The titles are already in the footage.

Comment

Search the forum and use Anton's method of using Virtual Dub to downscale it before encoding to MPEG2.
        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Originally posted by Toms View Post
          I am trying to burn a 1080P mpeg file to DVD. Edius 5 will not let me do any burning until a change the project settings to DVD then all my titles look jagged - it seems when it converts the file it changes the video to interlaced and the titles (already in bedded in the video someone else did) get all messed up. Any advice?
          you don't need to change the project setting to SD, you just need to hange the project setting to 1080i instead of p

then in DVD creator, style tab, push the DVD radio button

for best results, use virtual dub (untick interlaced)
          http://www.videoproductions.com.au/h...dub-hd-sd.html
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X