problem with trial version of edius 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with trial version of edius 5

Hi there. I've just installed the trial version of Edius 5 and am wondering why the burn to disc function would not be functional. Is this a limitation of on the trial copy.

forgot to add that my project settings are 720p 25fps

Comment

That's sound like a HD project. You are burning to DVD or BluRay? DVD can't cope with HD.
      TingSern
      --------------------------------------
      Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Comment

Originally posted by dpcam View Post
        Hi there. I've just installed the trial version of Edius 5 and am wondering why the burn to disc function would not be functional. Is this a limitation of on the trial copy.
        Burn to Disk only works when the project setting is interlaced, yours is progressive, so no go
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

thanks for those helpful responses. I didn't understand the difference between Dvd and Blue ray. I've burn't my project using a dvd standard and the results are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by dpcam View Post
            thanks for those helpful responses. I didn't understand the difference between Dvd and Blue ray. I've burn't my project using a dvd standard and the results are pretty good.
            if your source material is HD and you have a Blu-ray burner, then you can make a Blu-ray from the timeline, it looks far better than DVD
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
            X