Zoom and Pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom and Pan

I want to zoom and pan on a still image that is a high resolution and I'm trying to use the video layout to add key frames to create this. The problem I have is that I do not know how to control the speed of the pan or zoom. It seems to move to fast even though I 'm only using two key frames. One at the beginning and one at the end of the clip. Any ideas, Thanks

How long is your clip?
    i7 3930K, Win 10 pro 64 Bit.
    RAM 32 GB.
    ASUS P9X79-Deluxe.
    PS Thermaltake 1kW.
    Graphics Gigabyte GTX1660 OC.
    OS:Intel 535 SSD 480 GB, Data: two 2TB WD Cavier Black, RAID 0.
    Cameras: Sony EX1, AX100, x1000v, A7R4, DJI Mavic 2 Pro
    SW: Edius v8.53 WG & 9.52 WG, Vegas 17 Pro, CS6, Resolve Studio 16, Hitfilm 2017, Sound Forge 13, SpectraLayers Pro v6.0, Neat Video v5, Vistitle 2.8.5 TMPEnc VMWorks 7, Auth. Works 6, MochaPro v4.1, Robuskey, DVD Architect 7, 3D LUT Creator.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryJohn View Post
      The problem I have is that I do not know how to control the speed of the pan or zoom. It seems to move to fast even though I 'm only using two key frames. One at the beginning and one at the end of the clip. Any ideas, Thanks
      I like you ... the weakness that has the Video Layout mode is its keyframe that are anything but friendly controls like those in the iMAGINATE.

and why not use the Canopus IMAGINATE 2.0 is simple enough to use their keyframes can do panning, zooming, rotation, perspective ... all based on original resolution, is easy to control and it can import the project iMAGINATE (*. IVP) created in the same timeline EDIUS 5.
      CSXD2 l For EDIUS Pro 6.5
      http://cinemasuite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Harro View Post
        How long is your clip?
        yes, stretch the clip to be longer and the speed will slow
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

the clipis only 3 seconds long

Comment

Do as Anton suggested, lengthen the clip. This will give you more time for the pan or zoom. 3 sec is pretty short if you want to zoom and pan.
            i7 3930K, Win 10 pro 64 Bit.
            RAM 32 GB.
            ASUS P9X79-Deluxe.
            PS Thermaltake 1kW.
            Graphics Gigabyte GTX1660 OC.
            OS:Intel 535 SSD 480 GB, Data: two 2TB WD Cavier Black, RAID 0.
            Cameras: Sony EX1, AX100, x1000v, A7R4, DJI Mavic 2 Pro
            SW: Edius v8.53 WG & 9.52 WG, Vegas 17 Pro, CS6, Resolve Studio 16, Hitfilm 2017, Sound Forge 13, SpectraLayers Pro v6.0, Neat Video v5, Vistitle 2.8.5 TMPEnc VMWorks 7, Auth. Works 6, MochaPro v4.1, Robuskey, DVD Architect 7, 3D LUT Creator.

Comment

Working...
            X