Burning Blu Ray Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Blu Ray Files

I use edius 5.11 and encoded a blu ray dvd with a menu. I did an encode only on a computer without a blu ray drive and planned to burn the discs later on another computer. I cannot figure out how to take the already encoded files and burn them without going through another 10 hours of encoding time.

Which files from either the BD_TEMP folder or BDMV folder do I need to select to accomplish this? If edius is not capable of this do you know of any third party programs that will accomplish this? I have NERO 9 reloaded with the blu ray plug in but can't seem to figure out how to make a playable bluray with that either.

you need to burn the BDMV folder and the Certificate folder

in Nero9, you must select Blu-ray UDF and then change UDF type to 2.5 (by nero default it is set wrong and your BD-R won't play)

alternatively, you can use Edius Burn to disk in standalone mode while Edius is closed to burn the existing image
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thanks very much. It worked like a charm using edius burn.

I've only posted a couple of times but I have found this forum very helpful because of people like yourself willing to share and help others.

Comment

Originally posted by hermannn17 View Post
        Thanks very much. It worked like a charm using edius burn.

I've only posted a couple of times but I have found this forum very helpful because of people like yourself willing to share and help others.
        I have posted for nearly 10 years now and I could not make it without the help on this forum and likes of Anton. You need to go over to his web site and take a look at his Edius tips.

Good luck

Ronnie
        Ronnie Martin
        Kato Video Productions
        main system: custom built by Edit HD Ultma 277,Intel (R) core (TM) i7 2600K cpu 3.40 GHz 3.40Ghz, 16GB ram, Windows 7, Intel HD (R) graphics 3000, NVIDA Gforce GT 440, C drive Samsung SSD 850 pro, video drive WD 3TB SATA, 2 LG Bluray drives, External WD SATA 2TB storage/backup drives in thermaltake Black device. edius 8.3 WG

Comment

Working...
        X