Burn to disc templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn to disc templates

If I change a template in the burn to disc program.ie background and frames and I come up with a look. Can I save it as a template? If so how?
    Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

There were problems in the past with doing that. I would not recommend it.

Comment

Are we talking about the same thing? A problem saving them or customizing them? Im just talking about changing the background or the frame through the settings menu.
      Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

I've wanted to do the same thing. What I end up doing is save the edius project under a new name (dump the old video), and load that when I want to add new video (of course save the new project as something else). As long as there is video on the timeline, the template should open under the project.

Comment

o.k. sounds workable. hopefully Edius 6 will be better in this department. I thought I was being mis uderstood it was like I was trying to get into the code of the templates. so you cant save template that you customized?! o.k.thanks for your workaround.
          Randy

Comment

Working...
          X