Using VOB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skier-hughes View Post
    I'm with you all the way on that one Anton. The only problem is after investing £4k on updating my pc I need some payback and people on the street think it's as easy as buying a combined vhs/dvd player and pressing record :-0

Graham
    let me assure you that they will be in for a big shock

I have all M*A*S*H and BONANZA episodes on VHS, recorded in 1980's, all playing perfectly right now
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Back on topic :)

Used disc capture and it gives me the same sort of file as before.... it will play in the capture window but green screens on the timeline.

Now were is my dvddecryptor gone :)

See you all later when I'm finished on this project.... problems permitting

Grahamn
      www.myvideoproblems.com
      Microsoft MVP in Digital Media

Edius 4.61, NX Express, xp sp2

Comment

Sorted my last problem with dvddecryptor. I went into the settings and changed it to make a new file every 1gb to every 2gb and it made my 1.05gb file perfectly and I'm now happily editing it in Edius.

Graham
        www.myvideoproblems.com
        Microsoft MVP in Digital Media

Edius 4.61, NX Express, xp sp2

Comment

Working...
        X