Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Titler crashing Edius

Hi all,

I have recently developed an issue within Edius. Any time we open a title (Quick Titler) and try to change anything (such as adding or moving text) it crashes Edius.

I have tried completely re-installing Edius (I'm using v5.12). The only new software I had put on recently was Nero - which I've removed, but the issue still occurs.

I'm at a loss as to what else to try. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. All help appreciated.

Cheers,
    Dave.

do you have any windows restore points before nero install you can go back to?

Comment

Have you tried changing the font? I have had problems with QuickTitler causing crashes due to a font I have used:

http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=5933
      Edius Workgroup 8.53

Comment

Unfortunately my system restore points only go back 3 days - and of course, I installed Nero 4 days ago (grrr).

I haven't tried changing the font - I will give it a go (although it's our standard font ... have used it many many times).

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions.

A revision. It seems to be sitting open as a task in task-manager, but the title pop-up disappears within Edius when you change something / anything within the title. (It's happening on all titles - old or new).

If I go to task manager and 'switch to' title manager, it brings it back and I can now continue working on the title and save it etc. Strange.

Comment

That's a new one on me. You might try tech support.

Comment

Have you tried Nero general cleantool to unninstal all from Nero?
              Gintaras
              Edius 8.5/ 5.51, Panasonic hc-x1, Canon 5d3, Canon 550, JVC GZ-GX1 www.gintarasmockus.lt
              i7 3770k, 8 GB RAM, Gigabyte Z77-D3H, Geforce GTX 650 2 GB, 120 GB SSD, 2Ă—1 TB HDD, Win 7 HP 64

Comment

Yes - I completely removed Nero and it hasn't seemed to make any difference.

Comment

Edius on XP \ Vista or Win7 .... 32 or 64 Bit OS ??
                  CentralEurope aka Hans
                  voluntary / unpaid moderator from the german GV-forum ... Edius 4.61 up to Edius 9.xx
                  i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - M.2 960PRO 512GB - M.2 970PRO 1TB - div. 2 or4TB disks - 32GB DDR4-3600 - GTX 1080 8GB - Win_10prof
                  [the AMD 1950X 16cores / 32 threads = go return because of massive problems, Not only I had these problems]

Comment

I'm on XP (32bit)

Comment

Working...
                    X