Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles Disappearing...

I'm having issues with QuickTitler.
    Whenever I write stuff in Hebrew everything is OK until I hit space, after that all the text disappears, it's becoming invisible.
    I don't know what to do.
    I wanted to move to Edius and I love this program but if I can't use it to create simple titles I have nothing to do with it.
    I tried different fonts and it's all the same.
    In english everything works flawlessly.

I'm using Windows 7 and I know it's not supported, but it seems like some other issue... anyone knows of any solution?

There have been some reports of a few fonts not working or showing strange behavior in Windows 7. Try a different font then what you are using and see if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
      There have been some reports of a few fonts not working or showing strange behavior in Windows 7. Try a different font then what you are using and see if it works.
      I tried, no hebrew fonts work, not Internal windows fonts or external fonts.
      The thing is if I write one long word it'll work but as soon as I enter a 'space' character it disappears...

Comment

Let me check with the team in Kobe to see if they have heard of this.

Comment

This is a Win7 issue.
          Did you upgrade Vista to Win7?
          I did and had old Quicktitler fonts become invisable.

Pick a different font and all is well.

This may be a whole new kettle of fish with Hebrew.
          Rusty Rogers | Films
          >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
          >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
          Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Just an update:
            I tested it on a different computer and the problem's the same:
            1. Titles disappearing whenever I enter a letter that's not in hebrew (Space, English letters etc., question mark etc.)
            2. The problem appears only in win7 and not in Vista.

Can you please fix it?
            It makes this program unusable to me.

Comment

what version Win7?

did you download the required language packs from the windows update area

and Edius is not Windows7 compliant
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
                what version Win7?

did you download the required language packs from the windows update area

and Edius is not Windows7 compliant
                Win7 Ultimate x64 .
                There is no need to install the language packs as I am working in an english version of windows.

The fonts work, I can write Hebrew in the Quicktitler but whenever I put a special sign as part of the Hebrew I lose all my text, when I do backspace and delete that sign the text returns.

I mean I can write indefinitely in Hebrew until I press the space button.

I know win7 isn't supported but for me everything works except this thing, so I wanted to let the technical team know of this problem.

Comment

you can check it by yourself, try installing hebrew (just add it in the regional settings) and then enter quicktitler and type something in Arial (supports hebrew) as soon as you hit Space you should see exactly what I'm seeing.

Comment

yes, quicktitler is totally unsupported to work in Win7 at this stage, because it was made before Win7

Vistitler will work fine
                    Anton Strauss
                    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
                    X