How to work with A LOT of titles in a short period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to work with A LOT of titles in a short period

I'll be the first to admit I don't do a lot of titling. It's not really "my thing" so to speak. I can use Quick titler if I need something simple and sometimes even Title Motion Pro if it's somewhat basic. In the span of about fifteen seconds I have to list the approx. 60 names. It will be over a black background, with music and sound effects. I would like each name to start off full size and then simply shrink or fly-away straight back. I read this thread... http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ghlight=layout ...and there are some good ideas. What is good way to easily accomplish this? Thanks.
    David
    DMS Films, New York

Laptop - Edius 7.42 / Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition Desktop / 3.6GHz/4.0GHZ / 32GB Hyper-X Quad Channel 1600MHz Ram / Nvidia GeForce GTX-880 w/ 8GB of GDDR5 Video Memory / (3) 1TB SATA-3 V-NAND SSD / Windows 8.1 64-bit
    Desktop - Edius 5.5 / Intel i7 975 Quad Core 3.33GHz / 12GB DDR3 1333MHz / Nvidia GeForce GTX-275 / Vis Title 1.1 / FireCoder-Blu / (2) 27" LCDs / JVC DT-V24L1U (24" 1080p) / Windows Vista 64 - www.EditHD.com

60 names with motion in 15 seconds? You will only have 7.5 frames to deploy a person´s name full screen and the fly it away.

It is posible to do this manualy, but I don´t think it will be of any use.

You can do a preset using 3Dpip and put it on your 60 titles at once. This is IMO the easiest way to do this.

You can also play with the layout tool of the first title, and copy it to the remaining 50, but then you will need to manually put fades at each one.

Hope this helps

Comment

I would use the layout tool and make the first one to your specs and then apply it to the other titles. YOu can put the fades on one and then drag to the rest. It is a good habit to use Layout instead of 3DPIP when possible. But a preset in 3DPIP, in this case, might be faster if that is a concern.

Comment

axltronics and pat, thanks for your help.

I used the layout tool and even though it took a lot of time I'm pretty happy with the results.

Best
        David
        DMS Films, New York

Laptop - Edius 7.42 / Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition Desktop / 3.6GHz/4.0GHZ / 32GB Hyper-X Quad Channel 1600MHz Ram / Nvidia GeForce GTX-880 w/ 8GB of GDDR5 Video Memory / (3) 1TB SATA-3 V-NAND SSD / Windows 8.1 64-bit
        Desktop - Edius 5.5 / Intel i7 975 Quad Core 3.33GHz / 12GB DDR3 1333MHz / Nvidia GeForce GTX-275 / Vis Title 1.1 / FireCoder-Blu / (2) 27" LCDs / JVC DT-V24L1U (24" 1080p) / Windows Vista 64 - www.EditHD.com

Comment

Originally posted by DMS Video View Post
          axltronics and pat, thanks for your help.

I used the layout tool and even though it took a lot of time I'm pretty happy with the results.

Best
          If you have AE, this would be the fastest because it has a preset for that.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
          X