Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    No. There is a new system of video overlay though, which when using Dual View overlay mirroring, makes your video look very very nice.

Having an actual switch for fullscreen output is listed in the Feature Request forum.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Will Edius 4.5 support full resolution video monitoring via the second graphic card output (DVI, HDMI) when using a dual head card?

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Let me add that I think users will see a new direction with 4.5. There has been an attention to detail and a level of response to complaints that have been missing for many years.

It will be far from perfect and I am sure there will be some bugs, but we are finally moving in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    thanks! now for 4.5 to appear...magic...

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Yes. 4.0 -> 4.5 is actually something I'd recommend. Nice and clean.

Leave a comment:

• Tobe
    replied
    installing 4.0 and upgrading to 4.5?

I have 4.0 sitting on a shelf waiting ...now that 4.5 seems imminent with so many fixes, I'll probably wait until it's available to do my upgrade from 3.62.

Any suggestions as to how best to do this upgrade process? Will I be able to go with the 4.0 upgrade and then directly to 4.5 without any additional intermediate steps?

TIA

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Already requested

Leave a comment:

• Romigo
    replied
    Is it possible to see two sequences opened at the same time in EDIUS 4.5 ?

Not, as it is like tabs, but two separate widows. Then I can directly drug and drop clips from one window to another without switching. It may be very usefull.

I can do it in Premiere 2. Speededit seems to have this obtion.

Leave a comment:

• hvx_germanboy
    replied
    Audio_auto-sync/ambient clockit

This post has been moved
    Last edited by GrassValley_KH; 05-31-2007, 12:09 AM. Reason: Feature request for future version

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Originally posted by mike0130 View Post
    Thank you Mike for quick responce! Few more question for the same thing, please:
    1. If it is not in one-window-piece, what happened (with timeline etc.) when you resize the monitors?
    2. When you start Vitascene (from within Edius)- do you see all it's interface?
    3. Is there an option to change brightness/color of interface?
    4. Options to change and save layout?
    5. Transparency of windows and/or space between them (as in MAC?)
    Thank you
    mike
    1. As Pat said - when you move the edge of one window, the others will scale with it proportionally now, unless you hold down the left SHIFT key
    2. Haven't got Vitascene to check..
    3. Colour changes are as per 4.x, if you slide all of the scalers to the right, you end up with a lighter grey colour for the interface
    4. Fully implemented and transportable!
    5. No transparency - the spacing is how you set it manually (ie. no auto-spacing of windows)

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    1. You can resize the windows independently of each other, or you can move them together
    2. I Don't have vitascene but you should be able to move the window and/or resize it to fit
    3. I don't think so
    4. Yes
    5. Space yes, I don't think so on the transparency

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    Thank you Mike for quick responce! Few more question for the same thing, please:
    1. If it is not in one-window-piece, what happened (with timeline etc.) when you resize the monitors?
    2. When you start Vitascene (from within Edius)- do you see all it's interface?
    3. Is there an option to change brightness/color of interface?
    4. Options to change and save layout?
    5. Transparency of windows and/or space between them (as in MAC?)
    Thank you
    mike

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by mike0130 View Post
    I have also a question about interface of ver.4.5
    Does it come in one window or not? I love the Adobe idea of resizable panels in one window... Right now in Edius there are some problems when you open a plugin such as Vitascene or Boris...
    thanks
    mike

It is not inside of one window BUT when you minimize it it is one button in the taskbar now :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    I have also a question about interface of ver.4.5
    Does it come in one window or not? I love the Adobe idea of resizable panels in one window... Right now in Edius there are some problems when you open a plugin such as Vitascene or Boris...
    thanks
    mike

Leave a comment:

• perkinst1
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
    1. I believe this was resolved in 4.24. Have you tried it?

2. The Convert->File function now applies to multiple clips in a bin, but the properties window cannot "group". So I am thinking "no" to that one.

3. This is restored in v4.24, but is unmapped by default.
    Thanks for the very prompt response:
    1. We were also told that v4.24 would resolve m2t playback but after testing it seems not - check out http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...659#post687659 where there is an entire community of users also hassling Focus on this one.
    2. This would be a a great function - I see it is also in the list of requests & polls
    3. Ooops - thank you - will re-map & check that one out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X