X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty
    replied
    White Balance Filter ?

Within the White Balance Filter dialog the "Preview" button icons are missing. (just blank buttons)

Will these be fixed?

Thanks Guys, Rusty

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    1) I have answered this a number of times in this (and other) threads - 4.5 is 32-bit, Windows XP only - the software itself will run under 64-bit OSes but will not take full advantage of the platform.

2) P2 support is EDIUS Broadcast only. In Japan, I believe you need to buy EDIUS Pro and the "EDIUS BP Option" to get P2 support.

Leave a comment:

• Daimaou
    Guest replied
    2 Quick questions

1) Is Edius 4.5 (Std and Broadcast) are available in a native 64bit version ? We are running XP 64 and would love to use the full potential of this 64bit OS.
    What about Vista (some of our new notebook comes with 32 or 64bit Vista)
    2) MXF (P2 Support) is this ONLY for the broadcast version ? If so, Where can we buy it ? Here in Japan Canopus does not support/sell/even knows about the Broadcast version.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Standard feature for both EDIUS Pro and EDIUS Broadcast.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    AAF:

Yes, import and export
    Standard feature or just Broadcast version?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    Yes, import and export

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    AAF support is in 4.5. End of story.
    Just one more: import and export?

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    Thanks! This is great.
    mike

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    We are working on v4.5 training materials, which will go up on the training site on or around the time of launch.

Leave a comment:

• mike0130
    replied
    Oh, one more thing that is very important. To the time 4.5 will be out I hope you can prepare tutorials... What is new, how to use new features and then, if possible, some tutorials about advanced editing techniques, but please, make them better quality then existing ones. Something similar to Mike's tutorials for Edius v3.x will be good enough.
    Thank you.
    mike

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    v4.5 is 32-bit, Windows XP only for EDIUS Pro and EDIUS Broadcast.

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    64 Bit Edius?

Any news from the Windows 64 front?
    How about Vista support?
    This may be a stretch for now, but what's in the future?

My new processor is just twiddling its' (proverbial) thumbs here.

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• Scorpio Productions
    replied
    But is there a way to force I-frames from project markers?

Cause the exported list of markers for an authoring program can only put chapter points exactly on those frames IF the MPEG-2 file has I-frames where they are.

So not something embedded in the MPEG-2 stream, but is there a way to force ProCoder to put I-frames where project markers are in the EDIUS project for later authoring use?

Leave a comment:

• jerseymike
    replied
    I meant embedded into the mpeg 2 streams for use in 3rd party apps. Maybe in version 5 perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I believe this is possible already? Or do you mean that you want chapter markers to be embedded in MPEG-2 streams for use in third party DVD authoring applications?

If that's the case, then no, v4.5 does not do this. You're still going to have to export your marker list out to a file and import manually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X