Edius and DVD dual pass burning. I look for info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius and DVD dual pass burning. I look for info

Hi, I use Edius 5.1 and I'd like to ask a question, please.
    If I will use dual pass option, I will get better optimization of space on DVD or I will get both, as better optimization and better image quality? I have one project on the timeline (30 minutes) and I have to burn a DVD with the best quality.
    What is your suggestion? What bitrate?
    Thanks
    A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv...DrZCaaw/videos
    CPU: Intel i9 7940X
    MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
    VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
    SSD Drive:
    (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
    (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

for 30min DVD you can use the max constant bit rate which will give the best image quality

use CBR and a bit rate of 8.1M (you can type it just like that in the bit rate box)

also select FINE in the selection box

Comment

Originally posted by mattie View Post
      also select FINE in the selection box
      I'm sorry but I don't see FINE option. Where is it precisely?
      Thanks
      A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv...DrZCaaw/videos
      CPU: Intel i9 7940X
      MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
      VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
      SSD Drive:
      (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
      (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

Comment

sorry my mistake - im getting confused with MPEG file creation - all blurs into one in my head!

Comment

In the Burn to Disc Plug In on the first page under Settings remove the auto check mark from the box's and then use the drop down list and choose 7700 for video and AC3 256 for audio....drop the video down if need be depending on how full the disc is....check the blue bar at the top.

Regards Dave.
          Main Editor - Edius 8.53 AdobeCC Mini Monitor 4K Intel X99P SLI Intel Core i7 6800K CPU Gigabyte GTX980 SanDisk Ultra Video SSD 1XINTEL System SSD 16GB Kingston DDR4 2400 RAM VisTitle 2.8 Onboard Sound 10GBE LAN WIN10Pro 64bit

Encoding - Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT Intel 4790K CPU Gigabyte GTX550Ti Gigabyte GTX980 Western Digital HDD's LG Blu-ray drive, 16GB Kingston DDR3 1600 RAM BMD Mini Monitor 4K Edius 8.53 Creative Cloud Win 10 64bit Pro
          www.nakedeyedv.com

Comment

Working...
          X