No announcement yet.

3DPIP not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

801 222 5204 is our Support Number. Longest hold time for Canopus Support the past year has been less than 2 minutes. We have a call center that picks up all calls promptly (I test it myself frequently). Most customers receive a call back within 30 minutes. So... I'm not sure what number you called, but it wasn't Canopus Support. We haven't had a live support queue for over 2 years, so you should never have to wait on hold for a tech.

We received your email a little after noon on Thursday. Sorry we haven't responded, but it doesn't sound like a "normal" issue. I'll respond to your email requesting your direct number and call you as soon as I can.

Our US Support team is located on the West Coast and our hours (relative to our time zone) are between 9am and 5 pm.

Comment

Hi Rob

your files worked ok on my system

can you update graphics driver and see if that helps

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

drivers new version is 191.07 now.
      Last edited by antonsvideo; 10-13-2009, 05:46 AM.
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
        Hi Rob

your files worked ok on my system

can you update graphics driver and see if that helps

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

drivers new version is 191.07 now.
        Thanks Anton - I suspected they would since I have another system that they work fine on - the question remains why they work as v5.0 but not as 5.12 on this particular system - tough to track down i suppose. I will update the drivers again - did this already when I posted my first thread but always hopeful for a painless solution! will test in the am before support calls back.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_BM View Post
          801 222 5204 is our Support Number. Longest hold time for Canopus Support the past year has been less than 2 minutes. We have a call center that picks up all calls promptly (I test it myself frequently). Most customers receive a call back within 30 minutes. So... I'm not sure what number you called, but it wasn't Canopus Support. We haven't had a live support queue for over 2 years, so you should never have to wait on hold for a tech.

We received your email a little after noon on Thursday. Sorry we haven't responded, but it doesn't sound like a "normal" issue. I'll respond to your email requesting your direct number and call you as soon as I can.

Our US Support team is located on the West Coast and our hours (relative to our time zone) are between 9am and 5 pm.
          i can centainly check our phone system for a record of the # - will do that in fact. I never spoke with anyone - just got music that played indefinitely - no call pickup. thats why i tried twice. Think I got the original # from grass valley website (the other "wing" of the company?) called an 800 # first and 'They' said to call Canopus support and provided a #... Will track that down to be sure. Anyway, glad to have someone respond whether its e-mail, phone or whatever! Have been a die-hard supporter and have nothing but positive things to say about my edius system...

Comment

Working...
          X