effect dissapear in information panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effect dissapear in information panel

I have a problem with at least two effect's : Chroma and 3dPiP.
    When I place one of those effects on a videotrack, I can see the effect appear in the information panel, and i have the possibility to adjust the effect.
    When I'm ready and I close the adjust box, the new settings are applied to the videotrack. But when I want to adjust again, I can't see the effects anymore in the information panel, I only see the video layout. So I have to adjust the effect the first time right, otherwise i have to delete the videotrack, put it back again and open the effect again. What's going wrong ?

click on the keyer track and they will appear again.
    Clip has video Audio and Keyer. Effects are shown based on selection
    Steve
    EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
    A proud EDIUS EDITOR
    For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Thx for the quick respons !

That was the sollution ! :-)

Comment

For example chroma key and 3dpip key will not work together at the same time right ??

Comment

Originally posted by nitrococuk View Post
          For example chroma key and 3dpip key will not work together at the same time right ??
          No they will not. One keyer per keyer track. However you can use nested sequences to accomplish this

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
            No they will not. One keyer per keyer track. However you can use nested sequences to accomplish this

yea i meant that as well.

Comment

Working...
            X