Cartoonr download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoonr download?

Hey folks! - Been tying to gown load the free Cartoonr software. As my editing computer is not connected to the web, I downloaded it from my laptop and then got the activation code. When I copied it to my editing computer, the warning came up saying it needs to know what programe was used to make it. Can you please advise me as to what I should do?

Thanks
    Mark

It should be a .exe file, should just have to double click to run
    FileName: NewBlueCartoonrEdiusSetup10.exe
    GA-EP45C-DSR3,Core2Q3ghz,8gig1066,260GTX,2x 20"AOC,22"Vizio1080pTV, Edius5/HDspark,PC3,Imaginate, CS5ProdStudio/IntensityPro,Win7_64
    HPdv7t 17"notebook,8gig,2 IntHD,9600GT512M,17"extmon, Edius4.61,CS4Prodstudio.Win7_64,MX02Mini
    DAW,HPdv9000,x2Turion,4Gig,2IntHD,Audition3,Cubase 4,XPpro,Alessis F/Wmixer,M-Audio F/Wmixer,BCF2000, BehringerMixers, Fender sound sys
    Numerous Ext eSATA drives & Raids shared between systems

Comment

I test it with the old 10.exe and new 13.exe at this (european) night

without internet on the NLE workstation with Edius, I found not a chance......
      IMHO a unacceptable "feature" ==> I shot it down from my NLE workstation

equal if it is the (old) NewBlueCartoonrEdiusSetup10.exe or the topically ....EdiusSetup13.exe

here is the topic about it, with 83 post's ==> Free Plugin - Cartoon Effect For Edius

and in the ==> GV + NewBlueFX Marketing-cheerleaderdance I missed the determinant information
      you need Internet and Adminrights by the Installation.....in my eyes a idiocy on a "holy" NLE workstation
      CentralEurope aka Hans
      voluntary / unpaid moderator from the german GV-forum ... Edius 4.61 up to Edius 9.xx
      i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - M.2 960PRO 512GB - M.2 970PRO 1TB - div. 2 or4TB disks - 32GB DDR4-3600 - GTX 1080 8GB - Win_10prof
      [the AMD 1950X 16cores / 32 threads = go return because of massive problems, Not only I had these problems]

Comment

Okay, got it -thanks! Guess this stuff is going to take a lot of time in the rendering dept!!
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X