Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent! What is the driver letters for the Spark card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! What is the driver letters for the Spark card?

I need the driver letters for the Spark card ASAP.

HSX-E1?

Is that what you mean?

Comment

I think that's what he is after
      Spark HSX-E1
      Storm HQX -E1
      Thunder HTX-E1
      HX-E1/E2 unified driver NX/SP
      Last edited by SRsupport; 09-03-2009, 11:19 PM.
      Steve
      EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
      A proud EDIUS EDITOR
      For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Thanks guys, I could not get back to you sooner. The bad part of all this is that I went to the download section and lo and behold the driver for the Spark is not there. Every other card is but not spark. An oversight?

I was able to finally get the driver and had success with what I was trying to do at a station. Thanks again.

Comment

Hardware drivers are included with the software distributions - in HDSPARK's case, it started with 5.1 upward.

The gentle rule of thumb is to always obtain the latest EDIUS update that pertains to that board.

Comment

K, In this case, a Station was setup with Edius and no Hardware card so there was no external Monitoring. They had Aurora Edit working with an AJA card, so we had a Spark card overnighted to see if it would work with AJA and the slot position available. The card arrived with no disc and Edius was installed with v5.0 disc.

I was just surprised that the drivers were not on the website when all of the other cards are?

It worked BTW

Comment

Pat don't you have the latest install download of Edius on your notebook?

I think so:)
              You could have just gone in the driver package of that EDIUS download. :)
              I always take it with me to get drivers and tools if I need to. hehe

But you make a valid point Spark is also sold as a board only.
              Last edited by SRsupport; 09-04-2009, 05:26 PM.
              Steve
              EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
              A proud EDIUS EDITOR
              For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

I'll look into what can be done about that..

Comment

Spark is also sold as a board only
                  I purchased my Spark as a board only and it came with a with a DVD of Edius 5.01(but no dongle) which I loaded to install the drivers at the time.
                  GA-EP45C-DSR3,Core2Q3ghz,8gig1066,260GTX,2x 20"AOC,22"Vizio1080pTV, Edius5/HDspark,PC3,Imaginate, CS5ProdStudio/IntensityPro,Win7_64
                  HPdv7t 17"notebook,8gig,2 IntHD,9600GT512M,17"extmon, Edius4.61,CS4Prodstudio.Win7_64,MX02Mini
                  DAW,HPdv9000,x2Turion,4Gig,2IntHD,Audition3,Cubase 4,XPpro,Alessis F/Wmixer,M-Audio F/Wmixer,BCF2000, BehringerMixers, Fender sound sys
                  Numerous Ext eSATA drives & Raids shared between systems

Comment

Working...
                  X