• Tobe
    replied
    Is it worth $400?
    Where's the $40 solution? :-)

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mariano Lozano View Post
    ahh..i am happy with vitascene!! is incredible..we have flashes glows,blurs transitions..very very professional!!!!
    I also like Vitascene a lot. Most HQ stuff requires rendering, but a 4-frame flash plays in RT and beats anything I've done before!

Bravo! Rusty

Leave a comment:

• Mariano Lozano
    replied
    thanks

thanks for quick answers!!!
    i live in argentina and i work in two tv station , we have two edius sp with edius 4.24(dual xeon etc) and one dvrexx with edius 2.5, but in my house i have a single 17 sd monitor for my computer.i want to buy a 19 lcd widescreen is much larger and i think the edius fit more like my 17 sd..
    anyway thanks!!!!!

ahh..i am happy with vitascene!! is incredible..we have flashes glows,blurs transitions..very very professional!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    Hea Mike,

You use single preview monitor?

I love the way it switches modes!

Rusty
    I used the single monitor preview for years and since I was training those darn stations they got me used to the dual monitor preview.

It makes things a little tight :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Hea Mike,

You use single preview monitor?

I love the way it switches modes!

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Originally posted by Mariano Lozano View Post
    hello!! only a easy question..Anyone use edius with a widescreen monitor..i plan to buy a samsung monitor lcd 19´ and i want to know if..i can to put all the edius in the all screen...
    thanks

sorry for my english i live in argentina

I work on a 17" scree all of the time and It works fine :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Mariano,

SD and pjsssss seem to be pointing toward more screen than you have, and that's okay. You're asking if a single 19" will work, and the answer is yes, with limitations.

I use a 17" Macbook Pro and a 17" HP laptop and both work okay in a pinch. A second monitor is helpful, but not required.

I'd recommend seting up Edius with a single preview monitor. I also do this with dual monitors.

Your English sounds pretty good for the US!

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    You can adjust Edius to any size your heart desires.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    I have 2 Samsung 20" Wide monitors, each running at 1680x1050...there is alot of workspace, and Edius works great. Even on one monitor, it should be fine.

I recommend a 24" LCD if you're going to use one monitor. 30" is tops, but they're pretty expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Mariano Lozano
    started a topic Edius in Widescreen Monitor

Edius in Widescreen Monitor

hello!! only a easy question..Anyone use edius with a widescreen monitor..i plan to buy a samsung monitor lcd 19´ and i want to know if..i can to put all the edius in the all screen...
    thanks

sorry for my english i live in argentina
Working...
X